The Slumber Party

Ginny had decorated her room perfectly for a slumber party. Cushions and music and a mini tent. Now the only thing to do was wait. Wait for Cass.

"And here I come." Cass said opening the door.

★★★

"What should we do?" Harry asked.

"Eat! I have loads of sweets here!" Ron exclaimed.

Hermione rolled her eyes, "We can read." she said.

"Oh c'mon, it's a slumber party, not a tution!" Ron said.

"Not all readings are academic." Hermione said, "What say you Harry?"

"I don't know," Harry shrugged, "Never have been to a slumber party before."

"Never!?" Ron exclaimed. "They are so fun!"

Harry shrugged again.

"Oh now don't be sad, here have your favourite, treacle tart, mum sent it for you." Ron said handing him a brown package.

"And now that's how you make the chosen one happy." Harry said, taking a piece.

Hermione hit his head slightly with the book she was reading. "Don't call yourself that."

"But that's what I am." Harry retorted.

"Oh shut up, Romilda will hear you." Hermione said, stifling a laugh.

"What is going on?" Ron asked, confused.

"Sixth year, we were in library, I warned Harry about Romilda," Hermione said.

"And then she went like 'She likes you Harry, because she thinks you are the Chosen One.' and I was like, 'But I am the chosen one!' " Harry said, now laughing.

"And then I smacked his head with a book." Hermione added, laughing too.

"That did hurt a lot." Harry said.

"Atleast it knocked some sense in you." Ron said, joining the two.

"Ey, I was gonna say that!" Hermione said hitting Ron with a pillow.

And with that a pillow fight started between the three best friends.

★★★

"Hey Gin - Gin, got something to eat?" Cass asked, tired after a pillow fight.

Ginny who was celebrating her victory with a silly dance stopped, "don't call me that." she said narrowing her eyes.

"Oh Har-Har is allowed to call you that but I am not!"

"Yes he is, only him." Ginny said, as she went and stood at the end of the bed.

"What are you going to do?"

"Jump on the bed! What else?"

"That does sounds fun, but do you have some snacks?"

"No but I can manage." Ginny said and then fell on the bed, "Yahooo"