French.

Author: Many nights ago I was trying to sleep when something striked my brain, something I couldn't lose so I wrote it down in my diary and well, you will get to see it in this book, a few or many chapters after.

★§★§★

Sun rays flooded the room as Harry stretched. He got up from the study table and went back to bed. When he had woken up an hour ago, something had striked his mind, something he had to write. He wasn't a writer, never had been, but the idea he got was too good to lose. After pondering over it for an hour, he finally finished writing it.

It was Sunday, so no one would disturb them today. They had hardly spent some time together yesterday. Harry snuggled to her side as she rolled over the bed to where he was laying. Placing a small butterfly kiss on her forehead, he drifted to sleep.

Not even 5 minutes later that he had fallen asleep, a loud bang surrounded him. His hand directly went to his wand and the other grabbing hers. Instincts... As he sat up, too quickly, he realised there was no one. He casted a revealing charm but still no one - he even tried to summon an invisibility cloak. His cloak was with him - none of the others were like that.

"There is no one here." The melodious heaven - like voice of hers filled his ears, calming him down.

She squeezed the hand he was holding. "Sorry for scaring you. It was my idea to wake up. An alarm. Bizzare, I know."

"An alarm? Why do you need one on a Sunday?" Harry asked turning around to face her, sitting up on the bed, her free hand taming a fiery bird. "Wait- it was Fawkes!?"

Ginny nodded. "It's 22 darling, it's the gender reveal party of Fleur's. She is calling a load of people, more than there were present on her wedding. All of her cousins and ours, thought to prepare you a bit, also my usual alarm tend to sleep till a bit late on Sundays."

Harry chuckled. "Prepare me?" He asked, snuggling back into the covers.

"I don't want you to be lost and stick to the group of 8 people, one ghost. So, I will tell you about a few of my cousins." Ginny said picking up a small stack of flashcards.

"You made flashcards? For this?" Harry asked amused.

Ginny nodded, flipping the first card to reveal a smiling face with long nose, no freckles and light red hair, almost ginger.

"There ain't many I can introduce to you like this, but yeah...this is the first one, Brian Prewett. He is mum's first cousin's son." She said.

She flipped a few cards to reveal a smiling girl that resembled Brian much.

"This is Beatrix, Brian's twin."

"You lot tend to have twins much, don't you?"

"That we do."  She flipped another card to reveal a black haired boy kissing her cheek. She smiled down at the pic while Harry felt something strange. "This is cousin  Henry, maybe the only cousin who ain't a red head. We are of same age, haven't met him since he shifted to France with his family seven years ago, he got an invitation from Beuxbatons." she sighed.

"You will meet him today." Harry said giving her a side hug.

She snuggled close to him and flipped yet another card. This one revealed two red head girls. The older of the two braiding the younger's hair. Harry recognised the younger one to be Ginny. The older one had warm Hazel eyes and had quite a bit freckles over her cheeks. She was grinning brilliantly while Ginny laughed cutely on a joke she may have cracked.

"You look so cute!" Harry said placing a kiss on her head. "You always do."

She looked up at him, "Thank You love."