The Wills

"Wake up Ginny, it's Saturday!"

"Waking up."

★—★”
(I don't know what ↑ this is)

Harry and Ginny were walking towards the great white marble building, when a 6 year old girl came running towards them, just exiting a sweet shop with her mother. "You are Harry Potter right?" she said excitedly and Harry nodded. The girl looked at her chocolate - frog - card and screamed with glee. Harry and Ginny exchanged a confused glance. The girl's mother came running towards her and started apologising until - she saw who they were. Her mouth slightly fell open. "Sir, can you please sign this?" the girl asked, handing Harry the card. Harry's mouth fell open as he saw his own photo looking up from the card. It was candid.

Harry scanned the card and quickly read the summary of his life.

Harry James Potter

This is the boy, my friends, who we can't get rid of. Survived the killing curse 4 times and the savior of our world, Harry Potter.

You won't believe but our hero lived a terrible life with his muggle aunt and uncle in the early years of his life.

In the first year of Hogwarts, The Boy Who Lived, along with The Know It All, and The Best Chess Player, delayed The Dark Lord's Return. They crossed a Three Headed Dog, named ‘Fluffy’, Escaped ‘Devils Snare’,
Identified the right flying key, played real life chess, defeated a troll, identified potions and faced Voldemort.

Harry Potter is the youngest Seeker of the history. He was selected a Seeker for the Gryffindor Quidditch Team when he was 11.

In his Second Year, he was named ‘The Heir Of Slytherin’. Harry with his best friend Ron missed the train and came to school with quite a show - They came by a Flying Car! Later in the year, Harry, Ron, and Hermione researched about The Chamber of Secrets as it was opened. Sadly, Hermione was petrified and the two boys made their way into the chamber. Due to a fallen wall, they were separated and Harry moved ahead to save his soulmate Ginerva Weasley.

Let's talk about the Third Year, Sirius Black, known for a murder he didn't committed became the first prisoner to run from Azkaban. Harry was baned from going anywhere because at that time everyone thought that Sirius was behind his Godson and had betrayed his parents. Now there's a twist in the story, the backstabber was Scabbers a rat or to be called Peter Pettigrew. The trio saved the Prisoner of Azkaban.

Harry also became the youngest wizard to produce a proper patronus.

In the fourth year, Harry was tragically put in the Triwizard Tournament. From Hungarian Horntail to merepeople. In the last task, the trophy was converted to a portkey to a graveyard. Voldemort returned, Cedric Diggory died, and Tom Marvolo Riddle was once again defeated by Harry.

Harry gets expelled from Hogwarts at the start of Year Five
But the Order of the Phoenix help The Ministry learn That Voldemort is planning a return
New defense against The Dark Arts teacher seems smarmy
The kids make a secret group: Dumbledore's Army
Voldemort possesses Harry,
Sirius dies
“Neither can live while the other survives”

In year six, Harry learns about The Past Life Of Voldemort.

Well according to us, it should be the best year for Harry as he finally realises his feelings for Ginerva *Ginny* Weasley. After crushing on her for months, Harry kisses Ginny infront of more than 50 Gryffindors after the final match of the season.