Special Classes (2)

Harry's POV

Someone was shaking me, a familiar pair of hands. "Wake up or we will miss our classes!" Ginny shouted in my ear making me sit straight. "Morning" I said rubbing my eyes and looking for my glasses. "Here." She said handing me the glasses "and it's evening, nearly time for the last class of the day." She added. I moaned. "Don't tell me I wasted a whole afternoon that I could spend with you!" I said. "Well technically you spent it with me cause I also took a nap." She said smiling.

——————

We stepped in an unfamiliar classroom. A young lady was standing there, holding 10 books. We sat at the table far behind with Ron and Hermione.

"Good evening, I am Professor Khatri and I will teach you how to maintain a happy married life." She said and passed everyone the books she was holding, while taking the attendance. She came to the last seat and stopped in mid action. "Miss Weasley, Mr.Potter, congratulations, to you too Mr.Weasley and Miss Granger, and erm...Thank You for saving this world." She said and quickly left. Ron sighed.

"Now, does anyone knows how marriages are held in different cultures?" Professors Khatri asked getting infront of the class. Parvati's hand shot up in the air. I turned to Hermione "you don't know the answer?" I asked. "I haven't read anything about marriages in different cultures!" she replied.

"Miss, in the country from where my forefathers belong, India, marriages are held in the span of 3-4 days with different functions. Highly educated priests match the birth chart of the groom and the bride to check the compatibility between them to save marriages. I and my sister, Padma, are personally looking forwards to marry in the Indian style, it is, according to my mother, really fun." Parvati said. Miss Khatri smiled, "Indeed they are fun, 5 points to Gryffindor." she said.

The class went like that, discussing different types of marriages in different cultures.

–––––——–——

Next morning
Common Room
Ginny's POV

"Hi guys!" I said walking towards the girl sitting on chairs in a corner of the room. "Oh hello Ginny!" Hermione said and conjured another chair for me so I can join the group. "We were just going to describe our nights in one word, why don't you join?" Astoria asked me as I sat on the chair. "Why not?" I said. "Let's start from you then." Astoria said pointing at me. "Hmm...Usual." I said. "Usual!?" Hannah exclaimed, "What do you mean?" Before I could answer, Hermione began explaining everything. "Well...Ginny used to sneak up to the boy's dormitories to sleep in Harry's arms and then... At the Burrow... She was always sent to wake Harry up, so she has seen him sleeping, and shared a bed with him before." "Lucky" Astoria exclaimed. "Now Hermione you tell us, how did my brother treated you?" I asked, turning to the brunette. "Awkward." Everyone laughed. "Weird" was Astoria's answer. "How?" Luna asked. "Oh well, we partitioned the bed."
Next was Hannah's turn. "Good?" Hannah answered. "We just slept." "Intresting" was Luna's answer. Apparently, the two of them were up late in the night talking about creatures. Well Harry and I were also late in the night, no need to mention it though...

––––––––––

Everyone was looking forwards to the Parenting class as everyone was confused what and how are they going to learn. Harry's jaw dropped to the floor as he saw the teacher there-

ANDROMEDA TONKS! (Tonk's mom)

with Minnie and Teddy.

As everyone took a sit, (golden trio along with Ginny in front this time.) Minnie spoke "I want to thank Andromeda Tonks to come here and teach you how to handle a baby. You will have to handle little Ted Lupin here." and left the classroom.

"Ok, so everyone, pair up with your soulmates. Come here when I call you." Andromeda said.

"Let's start with, Harry and Ginerva." The two of them got up and made their way towards the front of the class. "Now, Ted's four months old, alright?" She said handing Harry the baby. "Dromeda, don't break the news of us being soulmates to mum yet, I forgot to owl her yesterday." Ginny whispered urgently to her. She nodded. "Look! His hair, they are matching Harry's now, from brown to black!" Hannah exclaimed. Everyone knew about Ted's special abelities. "That means he likes him." Dromeda said smiling. "Ofcourse he will, I am his Godfather after all." Harry said smiling at the baby in his hands. "Ah well, you can go, let's give chance to the other couples, you two have taken care of him over the summer." Dromeda said and they made their way back.

–—–—————

Shout out to Potter - Girl - 2010 for the motivational comments.