Pranks

Sometimes all we need in our lives is laughter. Without Fred and George around, Hogwarts was missing this important feature.

Harry was sitting at his desk, thinking about bringing back the laughter at Hogwarts, when an idea struck him — A day filled with pranks. His first Target was bound to be Ron and Hermione.

Checking that Ginny was sound asleep, Harry silently wore his invisibility cloak and left the room. Things between Ron and Hermione were awkward, and so it was safe to enter.

"Alohomora" Harry silently whispered  and got inside Ron and Hermione's room to, thankfully, find them asleep.

Harry got outside the common room, he had to do something interesting with the stairs too.

He silently went around Hogwarts, hiding tricks from Weasleys Wizard Weezes along the way. When he was near the dungeons he put a charm to wet anyone who would pass it and then went to the Great Hall.

It was filled with an eerie silence. Harry made the teachers chair to make weird sounds when sat on and then headed to go down in the kitchen, he had to include the house elfs in the plan.

"Aaargh!" Ron shouted as he was met with icy cold, green coloured water, washing him all over. Quickly drying himself, he made to look in the mirror. ‘I love Hermione’ was tattooed on his face in green ink and his hair were a mixture of red and green. He quickly made out of the bathroom, only to find a crying Hermione. Her hair were no longer curly brown, they were straight and red, her face covered with freckles. The two of them looked at eachother and burst out laughing.

"Harry James Potter, WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!?" Ginny yelled from behind her closet door. "What would I do?" Harry asked innocently. "All of my clothes! They are teared up and even Repero isn't working!"

In the common room, everyone was sitting confused, to afraid to go outside, but laughing at eachother at the same time.

Neville's hair were bright pink, Draco got bunny teeth, Rolf's nose was replaced to be one of a dogs, Ron had ‘I love Hermione’ tattooed over his face with strands of green in his hair, and Harry was grown taller.

Hannah's hair were blue, Astoria's were short, Luna had a pygmy puffs nose, Hermione had freckles and hair were Weasley Red, Ginny was sitting there, wearing Harry's clothes and a ‘H’ tatoo on her neck.

"Looks like you are a Weasley now, Mione" Harry said laughing, he had acted pretty well and so no one suspected him. Hermione blushed in response. "We should head out," Ginny said, "we can't sit here forever!"
"You say that cause you have only got a tatoo on your neck and it's Sunday so no one's gonna tell you to wear school robes." Astoria snapped back.

After a few minutes, the party left their common room. Everyone's mouth had dropped open. The stairs were replaced by slides of different colours and many twists and turns.

The kids coming from the dungeons were wet, Hufflepuff's hair was bright yellow (Harry had performed a charm on the door of their common room.), Ravenclaws were wearing an eagle hat, and Gryffindors had lion etched on their faces.

The Great Hall was filled with laughter and wierd sounds were coming from the Teachers table.

Muffins had Berty Borts every flavoured beans, omelettes had been replaced by candy one, and cookies were replaced by the ones that turn your voice of a certain animal.

The day went comparatively faster and filled with a lot of laughter. After all, it was worth effort of arranging everything. The charm would slowly wear off everyone. The castle was filled with fireworks, and mud.

Author's blabber: I know this a small chapter but I was out of ideas.

Happy Birthday to my Favourite Pranksters

Happy Birthday to my Favourite Pranksters. I love them.

They teach us the importance of laughter and we should learn it. The fact they were born on April Fools day is even more wholesome.

 The fact they were born on April Fools day is even more wholesome

The reason I made Fred return as a ghost is this ↑.  Can you see how sad George is? I just can't imagine him this depressed and sad ༎ຶ⁠‿⁠༎ຶ.

Byeee

›‹ ⟩HP_Always⟨ ›‹