Chapter 41-50

Chapter 41

Chapter 41 One person provides thirty kilograms of food

  He Lanzhang's heart felt like a quagmire, and he didn't know how to get out.

  Just at this moment, Zhu Rongrong's mother's voice came from outside: "Rongrong, the vegetables are cooked, come and take them out!"

  "Hey! Here we come!" Zhu Rongrong responded, and then whispered to He Lanzhang: "My mother's cooking skills are famous in the entire compound. You should eat more later!"

  After saying that, Zhu Rongrong twisted her waist and ran out to serve the food.

  Zhu Feng reached out and patted He Lanzhang on the shoulder: "Think carefully about whether you want to be this guide or not. It won't take too long. Xiao He, you are a smart young man. I believe you can seize the opportunity and not let me down." ,Yeah?"

  After saying that, he got up and went outside without waiting for He Lanzhang's reply.

  He Lanzhang stared blankly at the steaming teacup, his outstretched hand trembling slightly.

  Soon, the dishes were served, a table full of seven or eight dishes, including meat and vegetables, very rich.

  "Xiao He, aunt didn't know what you like to eat, so she just made some. Please try it!" Zhu Rongrong's mother took off her apron and said with a smile.

  He Lanzhang nodded politely. He looked at the dishes on the table but had no appetite. Finally, he picked up a chopstick and picked up the best-looking fried pork with chili. The red chili was sweet and slightly spicy in the mouth, but when it collided with the tip of his tongue, it seemed to spark sparks. .

  He Lanzhang felt that a raging fire was building up in his throat, almost burning him out.

  "Oh, this chili is really flavorful!" Zhu Feng also took a bite, his eyes lit up, and he poured himself a glass of soju. The wine passed through his throat, and the spiciness became even more spicy. Immediately, his stomach began to feel warm.

  Zhu Rongrong couldn't stop eating. When she heard Zhu Feng's words, she said, "I bought these peppers!"

  Speaking of chili peppers, He Lanzhang suddenly remembered that woman who was as fat as Zhu Rongrong at the black market. When she showed him the gold in the basket, there was also a lot of red chili peppers in it.

  After eating, He Lanzhang didn't want to stay any longer, so he said goodbye and left.

  Zhu Feng stood at the door, holding an after-dinner cigarette in his hand, quietly watching He Lanzhang's back as he rode away.

  Zhu Rongrong's mother frowned and asked: "Old Zhu, how are you doing? What do you think Xiao He is doing?"

  Zhu Feng chuckled and said in a somewhat complacent tone: "What else can you think about? Although his brother is the secretary of the deputy political commissar of our S Provincial Military Region, he can't get involved in the affairs of Qing'an County."

  "Don't worry, he's not a fool. Rongrong is the only daughter in our family. He and Rongrong are married. I, the father-in-law, can't help paving the way for him?"

  Zhu Rongrong's mother was happy, gave him an angry look, and felt relieved.

  *

  On the other side, as soon as Gu Yuehuai returned to the Dalaozi production brigade, he saw Wang Peisheng ringing the bell at the end of the village.