Chapter 151-160

Chapter 151

Chapter 151 Yan Shaoyu, Shaoyu

  When Cui Hejie came out of the office, he only saw the back of Gu Yuehhuai. He originally wanted to call someone to stop him, but after thinking about it, he still didn't say anything. They had only met each other before, so they were not familiar with each other.

  However, looking at Lan Zhang's face in the future, he will be able to take care of her a little bit.

  Gu Yuehuai didn't know Cui Hejie's thoughts. When she returned to the office of the third editorial team, Wan Qinglan said hurriedly: "Yuehuai, what did the editor ask you to do? Did he give you the work of ancient poems and picture books? ?”

  Ancient poems and picture books are now a well-known hot topic in "People's Daily". There are many people who want to win this piece of cake, and the most competitive ones are Liu Qiang with background and Gu Yuehuai with strength.

  Gu Yuehuai shook his head: "The educated youth are going to the countryside to do interviews."

  Wan Qing's blue eyes rolled: "You still need to be interviewed when you go to the countryside as an educated youth? What kind of educated youth are you? You have a good background?"

  She has been at "People's Daily" for a long time, so she naturally knows the twists and turns here. In the past, when educated youths went to the countryside for interviews, they just stuffed them into nooks and crannies and it was done. After all, these people wanted to return to the city in the future. All difficult.

  Why is it so strange this time that you specifically asked them to come over for an interview?

  Gu Yuehuai smiled: "He's from the capital."

  She knew very well that people like Cui and Jie were all trying to flatter Song Jinan. The son of the governor had such a big reputation that it would probably cause a lot of repercussions if it was published in the newspapers.

  As for Yan Shaoyu, the disciple of a high-ranking cadre who was in trouble was just a poor person who was brought along for the ride.

  But no matter what, I can see him early tomorrow morning.

  The corners of Gu Yuehuai's lips were curved, and there was a smile on the corners of his brows and eyes. For a moment, it was like spring flowers blooming. He no longer had the cold and indifferent look of the past. He made Wan Qinglan and Huang Binbin stare straight in the eyes.

  Wan Qinglan swallowed a mouthful of saliva: "Yuehuai, you are in a good mood."

  Gu Yuehuai didn't hide it, nodded and said: "Yes."

  Wan Qinglan still wanted to ask, but Gu Yuehuai was already engaged in work.

  The day passed quickly, and Gu Yuehuai didn't work overtime. She had to go back and clean up. Tomorrow would be the first time in her life to see Yan Shaoyu, and she always wanted to leave a good impression on him.

  Wan Qinglan originally wanted to chat with Gu Yuehuai, but unexpectedly the person who turned around had already left.

  She couldn't help but muttered: "You are running so fast to meet your lover?!"

  *

  Gu Yuehuai returned home and made clothes overnight.

  She has never bought any clothes for herself since she was reborn. Firstly, she felt it was unnecessary, and secondly, she wanted to save some money. The clothes she wore were all modified from the thick and fat jackets she used to wear. They didn't quite fit, but they were more than enough to keep warm.