Chapter 441-450

Chapter 441

  Chapter 441 Gu Tianfeng pays back the money

  Looking at the expression on Gu Yuehuai's face, Wei Luo suddenly smiled and changed the subject: "But, someone must bear the wrath of the Huang family, and you should know that. But I'm not worried, you don't care You can have a great time wherever you go.”

  Gu Yuehuai was speechless for a moment, then raised his eyes after a while and said softly: "Then what are the editor-in-chief's plans for the future?"

  No matter how powerful the People's Daily is, no matter how good Wei Luo is, they can't beat Huang Pei'an's MLZL's deliberate attempts to make things difficult. Therefore, she and Wei Luo should be fired after the incident to calm the anger of the Huang family. Wei Luo had obviously predicted this.

  However, she still decided to kill Huang Sheng, which shows that she is a just and bloody woman.

  I don't know if he thought Gu Yuehuai's words were funny. Wei Luo smiled at first, and then thought carefully for a while: "I don't have any plans. Anyway, I'm too old to do anything anymore, so I just sit at home and write manuscripts to earn money." Some money to support yourself?”

  Gu Yuehuai disagreed: "Isn't that a pearl covered in dust?"

  Wei Luo is an excellent woman who can keep things under control. For such a person to write and submit articles at home in the future and earn pen and ink money to support herself would be a failure of her own abilities and talents. The economy is about to develop rapidly and she should be doing practical things. .

  Wei Luo snorted lightly, and the sadness between his brows dispersed slightly: "Who am I? A poor woman who is chased by her ex-husband for money every day. If I leave the People's Daily, maybe I can get rid of Li Yuan as a blessing in disguise. ?”

  Gu Yuehuai smiled and saw that she had no regrets about losing her job, so he said: "Since the editor-in-chief has no plans, how about I reserve a position first, and maybe we can work together on a big career with the editor-in-chief in the future?"

  Hearing this, Wei Luo glanced at her in surprise. She knew that Gu Yuehuai was not someone who was inferior to others. She could always seize any opportunity to make progress, and there was no doubt that she would really be able to do something great in the future.

  However, as she got older, she really didn't have that heart anymore.

  After thinking about it, Wei Luo still smiled and said, "Okay, no problem!"

  How could Gu Yuehuai not see how perfunctory she was? However, this is not important. If there is a chance in the future, I still have to try to ask Wei Luo to come out. After all, she is just a little girl with a similar fate to her now. Can she believe what she says?

  "Then we've settled."

  *

  After a busy day's get off work, Gu Yuehuai saw Gu Tianfeng waiting at the door of his unit.

  Bai Mei was also there, but before she stepped forward, Gu Tianfeng walked towards Gu Yuehuai first.

  "Uncle?" Gu Yuehuai's eyes flashed slightly, and she was a little surprised. She didn't understand what Gu Tianfeng was looking for. According to time, the relationship between cousin Gu Jia and his wife who had just been married for half a year had not broken down yet. There was no need to gain sympathy and win over her. Pay it back?

  As soon as her thoughts fell, Gu Tianfeng handed her an envelope: "Nanny, this is fifty yuan."

  Gu Yuehuai didn't refuse and took the money: "Uncle is worthy of being an uncle. He borrowed the money and was able to pay it back in half a year."