Chapter 301-310

Chapter 301

  Chapter 301 Chief Editor, I want to study medicine

  Gu Yuehuai took it and was startled when he saw the content clearly.

  This is a telegram from Zhoulan City's "People's Daily". It reads, "Zhoulan City Art Film Studio sincerely invites People's Daily to cooperate in releasing a promotional film called 'Ordinary World.'"

  Most of the promotional videos at this time were drawn frame by frame. This promotional video in the city was to be released before the year. There were originally few technical talents and time was tight, so it was sent to the counties under its jurisdiction. Recruiting people.

  Wei Luo said: "You have also seen it. I plan to recommend you to go. What do you think?"

  As if he noticed Gu Yuehuai's silence, before she could speak, Wei Luo continued: "I have inquired about it, and the 'Ordinary World' is mainly a spiritual theme based on this large-scale food shortage incident. Promotional video is of great significance.”

  After a pause, Wei Luo said earnestly: "Xiao Gu, you are still young, you should seize the opportunity."

  Pei Yi leaned over and took a look at the information on the telegram. Thinking that he was about to return to Zhoulan City, he couldn't help but pursed his lips and agreed: "Indeed, only Editor Gu is qualified for this job. This is really a good thing." Chance."

  Gu Yuehuai pondered for a moment, then shook his head, showing an apologetic look: "Sorry, editor-in-chief, there are too many things at home before the Chinese New Year. I really can't spare the time to go to Zhoulan City, so I'd better let Liu Qiang go."

  Since she has to leave sooner or later, there is no need for her to compete with others for the resources of Mass Daily.

  Moreover, since Yan Shaoyu was gone, she wanted to relax and did not want to spend too much time on running the People's Daily.

  Another important thing is to build a new tile-roofed house in the vegetable field behind the house.

  However, this can only be thought about, and it will not be easy to implement it.

  First of all, a brick costs seven cents to build a medium-sized new house, which requires at least two thousand yuan of tiles.

  Apart from anything else, this place alone costs a whopping one hundred and forty yuan. This is why few people in the brigade have renovated their houses for more than ten years. Rammed earth houses mostly use clay and wheat straw, which does not cost much. The main reason is that The tiles are expensive.

  As a result, she has to face another dilemma, lack of money.

  Zong Ling had already spent almost all the money she originally earned from consignment. Adding in the money she earned from working in the past two months and occasionally going to the black market, she only had assets of over one hundred yuan on hand. If she wanted to build a house, she would have enough money. There is no money.

  Furthermore, there is another very important reason: any tree that is beautiful in the forest will be destroyed by the wind.

  She really wanted to build a new house before the year, but she knew that now was not a good time.

  After all, in a situation where everyone doesn't have enough to eat, if their family builds a house, they will undoubtedly become the target of public criticism.

  Therefore, this matter needs to be slowed down. The most important thing now is to have a good New Year. Other things should be considered after the New Year.