Chapter 231-240

Chapter 231

  Chapter 231 The ancestral jade plaque, for the eldest daughter-in-law

  Gu Yuehhuai and Yan Shaoyu returned to the ward, and Yan Shaotang was already asleep.

  Yan Shaoli said curiously: "Brother, Song... what did you say?"

  Yan Shaoyu ignored her and looked at Gu Yuehhuai: "It's very late today, you should go back first."

  Gu Yuehuai frowned: "You're not going back? You didn't even get a good rest yesterday."

  Yan Shaoshang lay on the hospital bed and said, "Yes, brother, you should go back too. Shaoli is here, it will be fine."

  Yan Shaoyu shook his head and looked at Gu Xihuai who was holding Yan Shaotang: "Brother Gu, I will ask you to take care of Shaotang today. Shaoli, you also go back with them. I will stay and take care of Shaoshang today."

  Yan Shaoli wanted to say something else, but seeing Yan Shaoyu's calm expression and low mood, he wisely closed his mouth.

  Gu Xihuai said: "I can't take care of Shaotang. I have to stay and look after my father. Yuehuai, please take Shaotang and Shaoli home. You know where the key is, and I don't know if the elder brother has gone back."

  Gu Yuehuai said: "I'll stay and take care of dad tonight, you go back."

  Gu Xihuai rolled his eyes: "Is it convenient for you to take care of me?"

  Gu Yuehuai thought for a while and said nothing more. He looked at Yan Shaoyu and knew that there was no way to change his mind, so he said: "Then you go out to buy something to eat tonight, and we will go back first."

  Gu Xihuai handed the sleeping Yan Shaotang to Gu Yuehuai and said, "Go back."

  When leaving the ward, Gu Yuehuai thought of something, pulled Gu Xihuai aside, and lowered his voice and said, "Don't embarrass Shaoyu when I leave. I am the one pursuing him. He is forced."

  Gu Xihuai choked and said angrily: "Gu Yuhuai, why are you so thick-skinned?"

  Gu Yuehuai didn't care and looked at him threateningly: "Did you hear what I said?"

  "Humph, I got it!" Gu Xihuai curled his lips, feeling quite sad. This sister became more lovable after she woke up. He now truly regards her as a family member, but now, this guy's elbows are turned outward!

  Gu Yuehuai felt relieved and said to Yan Shaoyu, "Let's go."

  Yan Shaoyu said "hmm" and sent Gu Yuehhuai and Yan Shaoli out of the hospital.

  He stopped a donkey cart casually, watched the two of them sit down, and the donkey cart clattered away from Qing'an County before turning back.

  In the ward on the second floor, Gu Xihuai did not leave, but was still sitting there, drinking water slowly.

  Yan Shaoyu was not surprised to see him when he came back, and asked Yan Shaoshang, "Do you want to go to the bathroom?"

  Yan Shaoshang said: "No need."

  Yan Shaoyu nodded and said to Gu Xihuai, "Brother Gu, are you going to buy food together?"

  Gu Xihuai did not refuse, and the two of them left the ward side by side. Yan Shaoshang sighed. He really felt that something was wrong with the atmosphere just now. Now it seems that even if he is as good as his elder brother, he cannot escape the fate of being made things difficult for his mother's family.