Chapter 481-490

Chapter 481

  Chapter 481 It's Wang Xin

  Hearing this, He Lanzhang was speechless and speechless.

  Yes, if we don't fight back relentlessly, when will the war end?

  Every move on the front line is of great importance, and it is related to the situation of the people in Huaihai City. If we continue to delay, we will not be able to escape the fate of life and death. It is better to go all out and do something big. Winning is naturally a happy event, and losing is also a big deal. Won't regret it.

  Meng Hu on the side was not worried at all about how difficult the matter was, or how tragic the consequences would be if he failed. After listening to what a few people said, he had a look of excitement on his face and was gearing up, wishing he could set out now to rob the ships of M country soldiers.

  Several people discussed the details again, and Yan Shaoyu began to arrange them one by one.

  First of all, four soldiers were ordered to ambush on the cliff with heavy firepower, and six more soldiers were arranged to respond. As soon as soldiers from country M showed up, they would immediately bombard them, trying to get rid of a wave of pursuing soldiers before leaving.

  The second step was to cut the vines on the edge of the cliff, catch them firmly one by one, tie them to the cave, and plan the exit route in advance. In order to ensure safety, Yan Shaoyu personally went out and slid down the cliff bottom along the vines. .

  After confirming that everything was OK, Platoon 168 began to launch a counterattack in full swing.

  Yan Shaoyu naturally arranged himself in the most dangerous position. He was one of the four heavy fire attack warriors on the cliff. In addition to him, there was Meng Hu and two other warriors with very accurate marksmanship. Gu Yuehuai was killed by Yan Shaoyu. In the name of military orders, they were arranged in the rear area.

  Gu Yuehuai stood at the bottom of the cliff and pursed his lips as he watched the soldiers gradually disappear.

  What He Lanzhang and a group of other soldiers who had just recovered had to do was to stay behind, retain their fighting strength, continue to tie vines to the bottom of the cliff, and wait for the battle on the cliff to end. This was obviously a long and anxious process.

  He Lanzhang looked at Gu Yuehuai who was standing at the entrance of the cave, holding back the sourness in his heart, and comforted him softly: "Don't worry, the platoon leader is very powerful. He will definitely come back safely, and we can all leave Lingchuan Rock safely."

  Gu Yuehuai blinked slightly and nodded: "What I'm saying is that we will all be able to leave Lingchuan Rock safely. When we go back, remember to find a partner. Don't let your brother be worried all day long. He was still mumbling when he came."

  He Lanzhang slightly clenched his palms into fists, his expression was stiff, he forced a smile and responded: "Okay."

  Gu Yuehuai glanced back at the busy warriors. Now that they had tied an extra vine, they could save one more life when they left. She pursed her lips and climbed up the vine without stopping.

  Yan Shaoyu put himself in the most dangerous position. She could not abandon him. Her healing power was almost invincible in the forest. With her here, she could at least completely protect their lives and give them no worries. .

  After Gu Yuehuai climbed a few meters, He Lanzhang's exclamation came from below: "Comrade Gu! You can't go up!"

  She ignored it, didn't even pause, and instead sped up.