Chapter 541-50

Chapter 541

  Chapter 541 Sudden mission

  In the evening, when Gu Yuehuai was preparing to go back to the dormitory to cook, he met Li Dongdong waiting outside.

  As soon as he saw Gu Yuehuai, he silently gave a thumbs up: "Okay, Military Doctor Gu. He became famous on the first day. Your greatness has spread throughout the Eighth Military Region. I guess I will come to see you in the future." There are still many comrades waiting for medical treatment!"

  Gu Yuehuai glanced at him speechlessly and asked, "Chief Xu wants to see me?"

  "Yes, it is for your meritorious service today that Colonel Hu Weibin personally came to ask for your merit."

  "Hey! Tell me, I've been in the army for several years and I haven't made any achievements. You've only been here for a short time and you've always made great contributions. Look, your position has to be promoted this time. Alas, when can I do it? Wait?" Li Dongdong sounded a little sad.

  He really lamented that he was not living up to expectations. At such an old age, he had no wife, no military merit, and no military rank. What should he do?

  Gu Yuehuai smiled and shook his head, then glanced at the time: "It's almost time. Shaoyu should have dinner, right?"

  Li Dongdong was a little sad and a little envious: "It's great to have a wife like you who always thinks about my son. Don't worry, he won't be hungry. Knowing that his arm is injured, the chief also arranged for someone to call him."

  Gu Yuehuai nodded, said nothing, and went to Xu Chuangu's residence with Li Dongdong.

  As soon as you walked in, you could smell the tangy aroma of rice, and you could smell the smell of braised pork ribs. Yan Shaoyu had already arrived and stepped forward to take her satchel. Li Dongdong said sourly at the side: "I haven't seen you so considerate before. Woolen cloth?"

  Yan Shaoyu turned a blind eye to these words and pulled Gu Yuehhuai into the dining room.

  Xu Chuangu only wore an old man's vest, and his face was red, which showed that he was in a very good mood. When he saw Gu Yuehuai coming over, he did not forget to joke with a smile: "Hey, look, our hero is back, are you hungry? Sit down, sit down."

  Gu Yuehuai smiled: "Uncle Xu, please don't make fun of me. Those who have merit or not are all serving the people."

  Xu Chuangu was happy and raised his hand to give her a weak nod: "Don't be so polite to me. If you say that, I won't consider what Hu Weibin proposes to you."

  Gu Yuehuai blinked and nodded calmly: "That's okay. We are one husband and wife. It's fine to give my contribution to Shao Yu."

  Hearing this, everyone in the room laughed.

  Li Dongdong reached out and clasped Yan Shaoyu's shoulders, with a sad look on his face: "Brother, why are you so lucky?"

  He originally thought that Yan Shaoyu's temperament would not answer him, but when he finished speaking, Yan Shaoyu said seriously: "I think so too."

  Li Dongdong twitched the corner of his mouth and rolled his eyes towards the sky.

  Xu Chuangu and Uncle Heping on the side looked at each other and smiled. The younger generations were chatting and laughing with each other, which made them all feel younger. It seemed that back when they were engaged in revolution and guerrilla fighting, the same was true for the young comrades-in-arms.