Chapter 201-210

Chapter 201 The wolves are attacking, Bo

  At this time, a wolf howl suddenly came from outside the wooden house. The sound was so close that it could penetrate the wind and rain.

  Several people in the room looked tense for a moment, and they had no intention of continuing to talk about past gossip.

  Yan Shaoyu put the barbecue away, stood up, and came to the window with a dagger in hand. The slightly open window was like a big dark hole. You could see outside the wooden house at a glance, which made people feel uneasy.

  He leaned against the wooden window, his dark eyes looking around, and he couldn't help but frown.

  Yan Shaoyu frowned, and the expressions of Gu Yuehhuai, Song Jinan and Tian Jing changed, and they were no longer in the mood to barbecue.

  Gu Yuehuai stood up and came to Yan Shaoyu's side. He glanced out slightly and bit his lip tightly the next moment, fearing that the horrifying sound would pour out of his throat and cause the wolves outside to become restless and break in through the door.

  She clung to the wall at the corner of the wooden house, shoulder to shoulder with Yan Shaoyu, her heart beating like a drum.

  Outside the house, there were dense green eyes. The number of wolves was several times greater than what they encountered this morning. The sight of them made people's scalp numb. Suddenly, Gu Yuehuai remembered the vengeful nature of wolves.

  She remembered that there was an old man in the brigade who was a good hunter when he was young. When there was a shortage of food, he hunted a lot of wolves for the brigade people to eat. After he died, the wolves surrounded his graves, dug up their graves, and were shot by the militia. We can't drive away these wolves.

  There was no money at that time, so naturally we couldn't afford a coffin, so we just wrapped it in a straw mat and buried it directly.

  The wolves dug out the uncle's body and ate only the bones.

  Wolves hold grudges the most. They killed a wolf this morning, and the wolves came looking for the scent at night to take revenge!

  Tian Jing trembled, reached out and grabbed Song Jinan's arm, and whispered: "Song Zhiqing, will we be okay?"

  Song Jin'an thought about what Gu Yuehuai said tonight and wanted to take his arm out, but he couldn't shake Tian Jing's hand away even after using some strength. He took a deep breath and said in a calm voice: "The soldiers are coming to cover up the water and earth. If something happens, There’s nothing we can do.”

  He actually has a gentle temperament and would usually encourage his teammates when encountering problems like this. However, Tian Jing was full of lies and had impure intentions when approaching him. He was really not a qualified teammate, so he could not help but feel rejected.

  Tian Jing listened to Song Jinan's words, a look of shock and confusion flashed in his eyes.

  She really didn't expect that she would hear such words from Song Jin'an, the only person who gave her a sense of security.

  He had no intention of comforting her at all, and even acted coldly like a broken person.

  Song Jin'an like this made her heart filled with a layer of haze, and she knew clearly that the plot of the forest guard's cabin not only failed her to seize the opportunity, but also pushed her and Song Jin'an's originally good friendship back to its original starting point! Or even worse!

  All this is Gu Yuehuai's fault!

  This disaster star, every time he meets her, nothing good happens!