Chapter 211-220

Chapter 211 My man is an educated youth

  The middle-aged man nodded, took a puff of dry cigarette, and looked at Yan Shaoyu strangely: "Yes, Liuzhi Brigade, your accent doesn't sound like the people here, young man, where did you come from? You are the wife of a married woman. The production team?"

  He looked at Yan Shaoyu and nodded secretly.

  This is not a random guess. After all, the girl on his back is clearly a local and beautiful. She is a favorite in any brigade, but he chose an outsider. This young man is actually handsome, and he is loved by this girl. It looks normal.

  Gu Yuehuai cut off his topic and asked: "Uncle, didn't the educated youth go to the countryside to join the team two days ago? Are all the educated youths in your Liuzhi Brigade settled in? Where is the educated youth point?"

  The middle-aged man was stunned and said suspiciously: "Why do you ask this?"

  Gu Yuehuai smiled, reached out and pinched Yan Shaoyu's chin: "Look at my man, he is an educated youth who came to the countryside from our Da Laozi Production Brigade, and his younger siblings came to Liuzhi Brigade, and they happened to come here this time , and we can also visit relatives."

  Hearing this, the middle-aged man was slightly surprised and said in surprise: "It has only been a few days since the educated youth went to the countryside, but you guys got married quickly."

  Gu Yuehuai smiled lightly and said nothing.

  The two of them had been alone in the mountains for so many days. If they said they were innocent, no one would believe them. Otherwise, it would be a matter of style. They could just pat their butts and leave, but Shaoshang and Shaoli still had to leave. In the Willow Branch Brigade, you can avoid being looked down upon.

  In rural areas in the 1970s, the power of public opinion was still very strong.

  I don't know if Yan Shaoyu thought the same way, but he was still thinking about his younger siblings, so he didn't refute.

  The middle-aged man said: "The conditions of the Liuzhi Brigade are poor. There are not many educated youths coming back. There are only five in total. They are all at the educated youth point. However, the educated youth point has been deserted for a long time. It rained two days ago and it collapsed. I heard that an educated youth He was hit and injured."

  Yan Shaoyu's expression suddenly changed, and his eyebrows were as sharp as a knife: "Injured? Who is it?"

  Gu Yuehuai also frowned and his face became heavy.

  Things in this life have already deviated from those in the previous life. At that time, Yan Shaoshang and Yan Shaoli did not come to Liuzhi Brigade, and naturally there was no incident where the educated youth point collapsed and hurt people.

  Speaking of which, the educated youth focus of the Dalaozi Production Brigade will not last long.

  The middle-aged man was startled by Yan Shaoyu's momentum and stammered: "No... I don't know. I also heard from others that those educated youths clean up the educated youth spots every day after they come here. I have never seen them. ”

  After the words fell, Yan Shaoyu's face became increasingly gloomy.

  The middle-aged man shrank his neck, pointed into the distance and said: "The branch secretary lives there, you go!"

  After saying that, he turned back in a hurry and ran away.

  Gu Yuehuai looked back and said to Yan Shaoyu: "Calm down, let's go find the party secretary first, and then ask about the educated youth in detail. Others don't know about this matter, but the party secretary must know it."