Chapter 311-320

Chapter 311

  Chapter 311 Nurse commits suicide

  The next day, when Gu Yuehuai had lunch, he stopped by the post office and mailed the letter.

  "Yue Huai, are you sending a letter to your partner? He has already arrived in the army? How is it?" Wan Qinglan was eating dumplings from her lunch box, her cheeks stuffed to the brim. She asked as she ate, with a curious expression on her face.

  She only knew that Gu Yuehuai's partner had gone to serve as a soldier, but the specific situation was not clear.

  "Not bad." Gu Yuehuai didn't say much, picked up the brush and painted the childlike content of ancient poems on the drawing paper.

  Mentioning this matter seems a bit unintentional.

  Liu Qiang was transferred to Zhoulan City. Once she left, there was one less competitor who could make picture books of ancient poems. With almost no effort, this hot job that had been hotly contested some time ago fell to her. in hands.

  Wan Qinglan saw that she didn't want to talk about her partner, so she didn't force her. He glanced at the work at hand and encouraged: "Yue Huai, you have to work hard. When the work on the ancient poems and picture book is completed, maybe you can return it." There’s a bonus!”

  Gu Yuehuai hummed slightly. When she raised her eyes, she saw Wan Qinglan hesitating. Her hand holding the brush paused slightly.

  During this period, Gu Tinghuai and Bai Mei were fighting fiercely, and their relationship was developing by leaps and bounds. She had forgotten about Wan Qinglan and Yao Meili. Most relationships in this era ended at the same time. If you slow down, you may never have another chance. .

  Wan Qinglan bit her lip, and said calmly: "Yuehuai, has your elder brother...have you ever mentioned me to you? We haven't seen each other for such a long time, has he forgotten me? "

  Gu Yuehuai was silent, pondered for a moment, and then put down the brush.

  Her serious and serious expression made Wan Qinglan suddenly nervous. Her lips trembled slightly and she whispered: "What's wrong? Did something happen? Your expression is really scary."

  Gu Yuehuai thought for a while, considered it, and said a little implicitly: "Qinglan, my eldest brother may want to have sex."

  Hearing this, Wan Qinglan's eyes changed and she looked at Gu Yuehuai intently: "Everyone is dating? With whom?"

  Although it was a question, she knew very well that the only other person besides her was Yao Meili. So, in the end, Brother Gu chose Yao Meili? Is she worse than her? The thought made her throat sore and her shoulders slumped.

  Gu Yuehuai pursed her red lips lightly: "Qinglan, no one can say for sure about relationships. What you like may not necessarily be the right one. Sometimes, you can try to look around, maybe you can find new surprises?"

  What she said meant something, but Huang Binbin, who was listening carefully, blushed.

  But Wan Qinglan obviously didn't pay attention to him. She lowered her head in frustration and said nothing.

  Gu Yuehuai had no intention of becoming a close sister and continued the painting at hand.

  Wan Qinglan raised her head and glanced at her. She felt a twitch in her heart. She felt like she had been hurt a second time. She twitched the corner of her mouth and said, "Gu Yuehuai! I'm still sad here. You didn't even say a few words to comfort me. It makes my heart hurt even more." What should I do?”