Chapter 331- 340

Chapter 331

  Chapter 331 The violent Gu Yuehuai

  Hearing this, the quiet road was filled with deathly silence, and you could hear a pin drop.

  Wang Ziyan and Jin Can's expressions changed, and they looked at Gu Yuehuai, waiting for her to make up her mind.

  Gu Yuehuai's eyes seemed to be splashed with ink. She looked at the young man standing in the light of the flashlight and asked, "What happened to her? How did you know? Why did you come to find us?"

  The young man blushed at the successive questions and stammered: "I, I'm going to sell rabbits, rabbits..."

  His words made Gu Yuehuai regain his memory and recognize the teenage boy in front of him.

  She had bought a few rabbits from his mother on the black market. Later, he followed his mother MLZL to the Dalaozi Production Brigade and gave her rabbits. The rabbits that Yan Shaotang is holding and playing with today were given to her by him. Come.

  Thinking of this, Gu Yuehuai's originally cold expression softened slightly: "It's you, did you just say something happened to Bai Mei?"

  The young man nodded hurriedly, looked at her beautiful features, and felt a little embarrassed: "Yeah, we were playing behind Sister Xiaobai's house just now. As soon as you left, I heard the sound of smashing things in the house."

  Gu Yuehuai's expression did not change and he said calmly: "You should be used to this kind of thing. After all, her life at home is not that good. Besides, when you encounter something, you should go to the village party secretary. We are just outsiders." "It's not appropriate to help."

  The young man thought for a while and said: "I heard Sister Xiaobai's cry, and a man's voice. It seemed to be the man who went to her house for dinner today. I have heard about it. That man was produced by your big laborer. From the brigade, Sister Xiaobai wants to marry him."

  Hearing this, Gu Yuehuai frowned and his eyes darkened.

  She didn't expect the Bai family's parents to be so shameless. On the premise that Bai Mei had made it clear that she had a partner, they arranged for Huang Sheng to stay at home. It was already clear what their intention was.

  Wang Ziyan was anxious and said: "Yue Huai, we must go back to save Sister Bai Mei!"

  Gu Yuehuai didn't say anything and ran directly towards Fan Gen's brigade.

  She couldn't help Bai Mei fight against her parents, but she couldn't just watch her make the same mistake again. Bai Mei had a strong temper. If the same thing happened in her previous life, she would definitely choose to commit suicide instead of marrying Gu Tinghuai without any burden. .

  When she ran away, Wang Ziyan and Jin Can also breathed a sigh of relief, and they quickly followed her.

  The young boy grinned and chased after Gu Yuehuai, and the group quickly headed towards Bai's house.

  Gu Yuehuai took space well water every day, coupled with the energy blessing of the big banyan tree, her physique was naturally not comparable to that of few people. She took the lead and ran ahead. When she arrived at Gu's yard, she didn't politely ask someone to open the door and kicked her directly. Enter through the door.

  There was a lot of movement on her side, which startled the Bai family couple who were smiling and counting money outside.

  They specially sent all their children to relatives' houses tonight. They had been plotting for a long time and specially asked Huang Sheng to hide in the back room, waiting for the opportunity. As long as Bai Mei became Huang Sheng's person, would they worry about not being able to get money in the future?