Chapter 121-130

Chapter 121

Chapter 121: Record at the police station, don’t say anything

  Gu Yuehuai returned home, washed Yan Shaotang, and put her to sleep.

  Gu Zhifeng and Gu Xihuai went to bed early after a tiring day.

The room was quiet, and Gu Yuehuai also entered the Xumi space and began his daily work.

  She had accumulated a lot of rice and noodles in the past few days, and she set aside a piece of land to plant cotton and various seasonal vegetables. The space was filled with a prosperous harvest scene, and she felt very relaxed every time she entered the Sumeru Space.

  The biggest change is the ginseng seeds on the edge of the field. After a period of growth, the ginseng has spread its leaves and even bloomed small ginseng flowers. This gratifying change adds a bit of luster to the army of plants in the space.

  She harvested the vegetables from the fields and resowed them.

  In the thatched house warehouse, there are now clear distinctions. There are rice noodles, cotton, corn, radish, green vegetables, etc., each piled up to form a hill. In Gu Yuehuai's eyes, these grains are no less than mountains of gold and silver.

  After finishing his work, Gu Yuehuai started running around the thatched house again, which had become a habit.

  Coming out of the Xumi space, he looked at Yan Shaotang who was sleeping soundly, and touched her fair and smooth little face. He was counting the days in his heart, just wanting him to come faster, and he also had some expectations in his heart. When he saw Yan Shaotang, he would What kind of reaction.

  Gu Yuehuai thought of Yan Shaoyu in his previous life, the corners of his mouth curled up, and his heart felt warm.

  Beijing.

  Wang Hui returned to the compound after get off work and sat on the sofa without moving for a long time.

  She frowned and thought about the police filing news sent today. Zhou Lan City, the kidnapper, Yan Shaotang, his fiancée, etc. all converged into one thing. Yan Shaotang was in Zhou Lan City and was rescued by Yan Shaoyu's fiancée.

  fiancée?

  Why didn't she know that Yan Shaoyu had a so-called fiancée?

  But these are not important. What is important is whether he should tell Yan Shaoyu about this? Once he does, will he leave the capital early and go to Zhoulan City?

  Will!

  Although Yan Shaotang is a fool, because she is the daughter of Ji Qing and Yan Shouzhi, the brothers and sisters above them all value her very much. Once the news comes out, Yan Shaoyu will definitely leave!

  But now someone above is planning to deal with him. If he leaves early, wouldn't it be...

  She couldn't say it, otherwise, if the plan from above failed, the debt would probably be recorded on the Song family's head!

  Wang Hui frowned. Suddenly, there was a sound of opening the door. She quickly concealed the trouble on her face, put on a relaxed normal expression, stood up and looked at Song Jin'an who was dragging his tired body back.

  She whispered: "Jin'an, are you back? Why are you so late today?"

  "Mom?" Song Jin'an shouted, then moved his arms: "Oh, I'm looking for Shaotang."

  Upon hearing this, Wang Hui paused and hid his expression better.

  She didn't ask any more questions, just said: "Are you hungry? Mom will cook for you."