Chapter 81-90

Chapter 81

Chapter 81 That’s a smiling tiger

  Gu Tinghuai and Gu Xihuai looked at each other, both of them had complicated eyes.

  The sister who was stupid but thoughtless before has really changed.

  Of course, this cannot be said.

  Gu Zhifeng was not interested and waved his hands and said: "Okay, you can go and pack up. I will ask the third child to ask for leave for you later."

  Gu Tinghuai nodded, and just as he and Gu Yuehuai were about to go out, he suddenly heard Gu Zhifeng say: "Nanny, go to the supply and marketing cooperative later to buy something to take with you. You and your mother haven't seen each other in more than ten years. It can’t be too shabby.”

  Gu Yuehuai pursed his lips, nodded and said, "I understand, Dad, don't worry about it."

  The brother and sister went out. Gu Zhifeng was sitting on the kang, like a clay sculpture. Gu Xihuai glanced at him and couldn't stand his desperate look. He couldn't help but said: "Okay, Dad, you put on a bad face." The woman can’t see it either, so what’s the use?”

  After saying that, he curled his lips and said, "I think my second brother's virtues have been completely inherited from you. They are exactly the same!"

  "Bad boy! What did you say?" Gu Zhifeng was furious and raised his hand and waved it towards Gu Xihuai's head. The latter was amused and shouted: "That's right, dad, you It’s not suitable to be a sad and resentful husband.”

  Gu Zhifeng looked at Gu Xihuai running away, his sullen face collapsed, and after a long while, he couldn't help laughing and said: "This stinky boy."

  *

  On the other side, Gu Tinghuai and Gu Yuehuai had already gone to Huangying Commune.

  "Nanny, you, what do you think?" Gu Tinghuai turned to look at Gu Yuehuai, who had a calm face and was leisurely looking at the mountains and rivers and the scenery, and his tone was a little complicated.

  As someone who has lived with "her" for several years, he has some ups and downs. The closer he gets to Qing'an County, the more nervous he becomes. However, she, who has never seen her biological mother, is unusually calm, as if she is about to face a person. Like a stranger.

  I have to say that he admires such a calm attitude.

  Gu Yuehuai raised his eyebrows slightly: "What do you think? Are you talking about Lin Jinshu?"

  Gu Tinghuai's eyelids jumped when he heard Gu Yuehuai call him by this name, and he didn't know how to reply.

  Gu Yuehuai was calm and said with a slight smile: "What can you think? To me, Lin Jinshu is no different from a stranger. He is an elder brother. Don't cry when you meet her later, otherwise you will make others laugh."

  Gu Tinghuai hesitated, smiled bitterly and shook his head.

  Crying? He shouldn't be able to, right?

  The two of them walked all the way to the Supply and Marketing Cooperative in Huangying Commune. As soon as they entered, Gu Yuehuai saw Yao Meili sitting behind the counter. She was still in a daze, not knowing what she had thought of, and she was slightly annoyed.

  Gu Yuehuai was not interested in giving gifts, so he turned to Gu Tinghuai and asked: "Brother, what do you want to buy?"

  Gu Tinghuai frowned and looked hesitantly at the dazzling array of products on the counter. He had never given a gift before, so how could he know what to buy for his biological mother whom he had not seen for more than ten years?