Chapter 61-70

Chapter 61 Relatives? fiancé

  Gu Yuehuai went to Zhoulan City Police Station. Xu knew that she was also a victim. The policeman was very gentle. As soon as she sat down, she poured a cup of hot water to calm her shock.

  The policeman said: "Comrade, I have a few questions here, please answer them carefully."

  Gu Yuehuai nodded: "I will definitely cooperate with your work."

  The policemen smiled and said: "Comrade, don't be too nervous. Please show me your letter of introduction first."

  A helpless smile flashed across Gu Yuehuai's eyes, but he didn't expect that the letter of introduction would be used in the end.

  She took out the letter of introduction from her pocket and handed it over. The policeman opened it and looked at it: "Qing'an County, Dalaozi Production Brigade?"

  Gu Yuehuai nodded: "Well, I'm here to consign items."

  The policeman understood, and then asked: "What is your relationship with this little girl? Where was she trafficked from? What is her name? Who else is in the family? Please tell me this information."

  Gu Yuehuai was not prepared to lie and answered one by one: "Yan Shaotang, her name is Yan Shaotang, and my relative's sister." "She was abducted from the capital to Zhoulan City. If I guessed correctly, she should be a kidnapper. I thought Zhoulan City had convenient transportation, but I didn't expect that I happened to go to the consignment shop, and that's how I rescued my sister."

  "Shaotang's family also has two brothers and one sister."

  The policeman wrote down all the information and said, "Then do you know the specific address of her home?"

  Gu Yuehuai pursed her red lips lightly, narrowed her eyes and said, "I know, Canglan Alley in the capital."

  "Canglan Hutong? You are from Qing'an County, how come you have relatives in the capital? What kind of relatives are you?" The policeman was not that easy to fool. After writing down the address, he asked a few more emphatically questions.

  After all, they are abducted children and need to be properly arranged to find their families.

  Gu Yuehuai's eyes paused for a moment, and he said calmly: "Fiancé, her brother is my fiancé."

  Hearing this, the policeman looked at her in surprise.

  Would a man from the capital marry a woman from a rural brigade at the county level?

  However, when the policemen looked at Gu Yuehuai's beautiful, smart, and smooth eyebrows, they believed this argument. After all, who wouldn't like such a beautiful daughter-in-law?

  Next, whatever the police asked, Gu Yuehuai answered.

  I don't know how long it took, but Yan Shaotang woke up.

  The little girl's eyes were blank and dull, and she looked different from a normal person. The policeman was stunned, as if he was afraid of scaring Yan Shaotang, and deliberately lowered his voice and said: "She?"

  Gu Yuehuai was silent for a moment, stretched out his hand to rub the top of Yan Shaotang's hair, and said in a soft voice: "Shaotang had a high fever when she was young. The brain damage caused her to be different from normal people, so she was targeted by the kidnappers."

  The policeman sighed, and just as he was about to speak, Yan Shaotang's expression suddenly became panicked.

  "Ahh-" She struggled and jumped off Gu Yuehuai's lap. Gu Yuehuai was worried that she would be injured and hurriedly reached out to pull her. Unexpectedly, the little girl stood there and peed her pants.