Chapter 51-60

Chapter 51

Chapter 51 He must be saved!

  In the 1970s, the conditions of medical staff were limited, and all medical equipment was old-fashioned mechanical products. However, even so, they were expensive, and because there were no anesthesia machines, monitors and other products, operations relied entirely on the doctor's experience.

  Gu Yuehuai's temples bulged.

  He was already owed a foreign debt of one hundred and forty yuan, and now he had another unforeseen debt of one hundred and thirty-five six yuan.

  She took a deep breath. She couldn't get more than one hundred yuan for a while, so she had to borrow it.

  But who can I borrow it from?

  The first thing that comes to mind is the relatives of the Gu family, the uncle and second aunt who work in a factory in the county. However, they had already borrowed the money when building the house and have not paid it back yet. According to their temper, they will definitely not borrow it again.

  Aunt?

  She regards the Gu family as a dregs that cannot be avoided, so how can she be so generous?

  Gu Yuehuai clutched the fee note tightly with his fingers. After a while, a person jumped out of his mind.

  He Lanzhang!

  No matter in her previous life or in this life, she had never made any friends. The only one with this ability was the He Lan who gave her a unity seal with a wave of his hand just yesterday.

  However, the relationship between the two was not deep. Even though He Lanzhang was kind-hearted, how could she ask to borrow so much money?

  Gu Yuehuai then thought of the four boxes of treasures in the Xumi space, feeling anxious and panicked that they were empty treasures but could not be used.

  Gu Yuehuai lowered her head, feeling the tremendous pressure, but thinking of Gu Ruihuai who was still lying on the hospital bed waiting, she took a deep breath, hurried out of the hospital, and found Wang Peisheng who was guarding the bullock cart.

  "Director Wang! I... I want to borrow some money from you. My second brother's injury requires surgery. The surgery fee will be more than 100. I really can't afford that much money now. Can you..." Gu Yuehuai He gritted his teeth and said the words in one breath.

      Wang Peisheng looked at Gu Yuehuai's pale and helpless face and said with some embarrassment: "Xiao Gu, I don't have that much. In this way, I still have more than thirty yuan at home. Just wait, I will go back and get it for you!"

  With that said, Wang Peisheng drove the bullock cart back.

  Gu Yuehuai looked at his back, and her heart was full of gratitude. However, more than thirty yuan was obviously not enough. Adding in the more than twenty yuan she had on her, there was still a full eighty yuan short!

  She frowned tightly, planning to go back and have a talk with the doctor to see if the remaining money could be extended for a few days, and to do the surgery first, and the wound should not be delayed for too long.

  As soon as Gu Yuehuai turned around, he saw a strange yet familiar figure.

  She was a woman in her fifties, wearing a grass-green military coat and a pair of cowhide shoes. She was tall, with an upright appearance, and vaguely visible crow's feet at the corners of her eyes. Only the Sichuan pattern between her eyebrows could be seen. He has a bad temper.