Chapter 491-500

Chapter 491

  Chapter 491 Celebration Banquet with Lanterns and Colors

  Sister-in-law Cheng shook off the clothes in her hands and said with a smile, "Are you going to the canteen?"

  Gu Yuehuai shook his head: "I'm going to see what they have planned for the evening."

  Sister-in-law Cheng glanced at her ambiguously and said in a rather teasing tone: "You are young after all. I just came back now and want to be together every day. I'm so envious. Let's go together. Because we won the battle, we will have a celebration in the cafeteria tonight." Banquet."

  "Celebration banquet?" Gu Yuehuai was slightly surprised. He had missed a lot of things after sleeping all day.

  "Yes, I told you that family members of us 'heroes' can participate!" Sister-in-law Cheng smiled and held up her clothes.

  Gu Yuehuai understood and went to the cafeteria with Sister-in-law Cheng.

  The canteen was decorated with lights and colorful decorations, celebrating the Chinese New Year. As soon as I got closer, I smelled the fragrant aroma of rice.

  Sister-in-law Cheng was a little nervous as she looked at the young soldiers coming and going. Although it was not her first time back to the military area, this was the first time she had seen such a scene. She held Gu Yuehhuai's arm and kept reaching out to touch the cheek. Hair tucked behind ears.

  The two entered the cafeteria. Suddenly, her eyes lit up and she shouted at the top of her lungs: "Lao Cheng!"

  Cheng Gang raised his eyes when he heard the sound, said something to the people around him, and then ran over.

  "I just said I'd go back to pick you up. You came here yourself." Cheng Gang took sister-in-law Cheng's arm with a smile on his face. When he saw Gu Yuehuai next to her, he became unusually nervous and polite. He yelled angrily: "Mr. Gu."

  Although he was not injured at the front line and had never interacted with her, he also knew how famous Dr. Gu was in the war zone. It was not only because of her beauty, but also because of her outstanding medical skills that won the hearts of her comrades. their pursuit.

  As a soldier in the army, he naturally has to get along well with the military doctor, and her husband is Yan Shaoyu.

  Although no one said it clearly, everyone knew who made a great contribution to the front line this time. Everyone knew clearly that although Yan Shaoyu, the platoon leader of the 168th Platoon, was a recruit, he had the ability and he would definitely do it this time. Soaring.

  Everyone in the army admires the strong and obeys whoever is capable. Yan Shaoyu is a hot potato now and has a bright future.

  This fierce young couple will definitely have to make a good relationship with each other, and they may have to ask for help in the future.

  Sister-in-law Cheng looked a little confused when she heard Cheng Gang's name: "Mr. Gu? Who is it?"

  Cheng Gang glanced at his wife speechlessly and said solemnly: "You don't know yet? The person next to you is Dr. Gu. If she hadn't been on the front line this time, I don't know how many brothers would have died. She is from our military region." Great benefactor!"

  Sister-in-law Cheng looked at Gu Yuehhuai in shock and gasped: "Sister, you didn't tell me you were a military doctor!"

  She has a cheerful temperament, but looking at her man's attitude, she knows that this girl is probably out of the ordinary, not the girl next door she thought. Thinking of what she just said, sooner or later she will be able to join the army like her, her face gets a little hot.