Chapter 191-200

Chapter 191 Do you like me?

  Gu Yuehuai's eyebrows were furrowed and his face was a little cold.

  Tian Jing is really addicted to looking for trouble after not seeing her for a while. If she didn't get a treasure like Xumi Space today, would she just slide down the hillside and be covered by a mudslide, without even finding her body?

  Originally, he wanted to keep her and torture her slowly, but such a person is no different from a poisonous snake. If he is not careful, he may overturn.

  She has to change her thinking. The poisonous snake should have its fangs pulled out and not be given any hope at all!

  Gu Yuehuai cleaned up her wounds and prepared to go out. She couldn't stay in the Sumeru space forever, not to mention that if the rope was broken, the people on the top of the mountain would definitely come down to find her. Even if others didn't come, her eldest brother and father would definitely !

  However, the slope was too steep and there was no point of leverage. If she got out, she would definitely continue to roll down.

  Gu Yuehuai sighed softly, drank a few sips of space well water, and left with bated breath.

  Sure enough, as soon as she left the Sumeru space, her whole body rolled freely and fell due to inertia.

  The slope was steep and long. I don't know how long it had passed. When she was about to reach the ground, she entered the Sumeru space again to relieve her dizziness. This time, she was prepared in advance. There were not many wounds on her body, they were all minor. Bruises.

  Gu Yuehuai didn't stay too long this time. After leaving, he quickly stepped on the flat ground.

  In her previous life, she came to dig jicama and never came down. In this life, she experienced the experience of Song Jinan and Tian Jing. The strong wind and rain still continued, hitting her face with pain.

  Gu Yuehuai raised his head and looked at the dark sky, wondering if his elder brother was down.

  She looked around. The weather was gloomy, the rain was pouring, and the sight was very blurry, making it hard to see clearly.

  Gu Yuehuai thought for a while, then went into the space and took out a sickle. This was specially brought in to harvest wheat and rice. People have learned to work more efficiently with tools, but now they can only hold it in their hands as a weapons.

  This place is so desolate, I don’t know where Song Jinan and the others found the forest guard’s wooden house in their previous life.

  Gu Yuehuai frowned and thought, quietly waiting for rescue.

  At this moment, a slender young man bent his waist, climbed on the earth and rocks, and jumped down neatly.

  Gu Yuehuai was a little wary at first, but when he saw the cold and beautiful face through the light of lightning, he was stunned.

  She never expected that the person who risked his life to come down to find her would be Yan Shaoyu!

  He has never been a nosy person, and he is mostly bored and impatient with her. Why?

  Gu Yuehuai's heart was beating fast, but when he thought about it, he realized that Yan Shaoyu had no personal feelings when he came to save her. After thinking about it for a while, it was not difficult to guess what he was thinking. He wanted to repay her for saving Yan Shaotang for the sake of Yan Shaotang. That favor.

  Thinking of this, Gu Yuehuai sighed softly.

  Yan Shaoyu landed firmly on the ground, and his eyes fell accurately on Gu Yuehuai through the rain curtain. He took a few steps closer and looked Gu Yuehuai up and down. His voice was cold and his eyes were sharp: "I'm injured. ?”