Chapter 91-100

Chapter 91
Chapter 91 Zhu Rongrong is here

  Gu Yuehuai originally wanted to say a few words to Gu Xihuai, but when he thought about how much his family had gone through in his previous life, he still managed to get into a good university, so he remained silent. It is an inevitable norm for every laborer to work. .

  She didn't say anything else, washed up and went back to the room.

  As soon as you enter the Xumi space, your nose is filled with the intertwined aroma of rice and wheat.

  Gu Yuehuai took a deep breath of fresh air, but it caused a stinging pain in her neck. She pulled the corners of her lips, took some well water and applied it to her neck, which really relieved the pain.

  She breathed a sigh of relief, got up and went to the field to pick up the rice ears.

  The golden, heavy rice is bent over, and the branches of the rice ears are decorated with golden grains, like gold everywhere.

  Gu Yuehuai smelled the rice fragrance again and felt much happier.

  She broke off the rice, resowed it, and then went to the grass to collect the eggs without moving.

  After busying in the space, Gu Yuehuai packed some dates, eggs and peppers and put them into the basket, preparing to go to He Lanzhang's appointment at a state-owned hotel tomorrow.

  I went to work in the morning and rushed to the state-owned hotel in Huangying Commune at noon.

  Having some concerns in his mind, Gu Yuehuai left the space, put on his clothes and lay on the bed. He thought carefully about what happened today. He suddenly thought that Tian Jing had returned to the Dalaozi production team in advance. He didn't know what Ren Tianxiang would do. .

However, Ren Tianxiang is a scoundrel. He must have set his sights on Tian Jing's money and will not stop until he achieves his goal.

  Compared with Tian Jing, the Gu family's treasure makes people more envious, but he can't help but have no chance to look for it, and everything is in vain.

  Gu Yuehuai closed her eyes and put Gu Ruihuai behind her mind. There were some things that she couldn't do just by thinking about it. The fate of her second brother in this life could only be controlled by himself or Tian Jing.

  *

  The next day, Gu Yuehuai carried Yan Shaotang to the breeding place early.

  She entered into an intensive painting task. The continuous accidents during this period made her understand that she could no longer waste time in the breeding area and she needed to complete the wall painting as soon as possible.

  It would be great if she could get a job through this, but if not, she would need to find another way.

  The whole morning passed quickly, and nothing else happened except that Wang Peisheng came over to apologize to her again with a guilty look on his face. In order to avoid suspicion, he also called the Party Secretary Wang Fu along the way. The process was not embarrassing enough for outsiders to understand. also.

  Gu Yuehuai didn't care and just took a leave of absence.

  She has been asking for leave these days. If she worked in the factory, she would be at risk of being fired soon. But everyone is from the brigade and they understand that her family has been busy recently due to Gu Ruihuai's affairs.

  Moreover, she worked hard and did a good job, and the job was irreplaceable, so Wang Fu didn't say anything.

  After successfully applying for leave, Gu Yuehuai carried a basket and carried Yan Shaotang to the commune as soon as noon.