Chapter 501-510

Chapter 501

  Chapter 501 Qinglan, there are still many things to do

  Gu Yuehuai pursed her lips and looked at Wan Qinglan, almost unrecognizable.

  Once upon a time, Evergreen Blue was full of spirit and vitality, but now it is sluggish and out of shape. How much grievance and embarrassment did it take for a lively and active person to hide all day long and never see the light of day?

  Gu Yuehuai concealed the sourness in his heart and took a few steps forward. However, Wan Qinglan hugged her knees and shrank back out of habit.

  She paused slightly and said softly: "Don't be afraid Qinglan, it's me."

  Hearing the sound, Wan Qinglan trembled all over. After a while, Gu Yuehuai heard the sound of sobbing. The sound was so sad that it gradually became silent. Then she spoke, and the sound was like rolling gravel, rough and unpleasant.

  "Yuehuai, I really regret not listening to you and mistakenly thinking that the world is good, but where is the good?"

  Gu Yuehuai was slightly startled, and suddenly remembered that she had indeed told her at that time that Zhong Ling was not a good person, and people in Xiangjiang had always looked down on mainlanders. She followed Li Qianqian here, so she must have taken him very seriously.

  Wan Qinglan is a happy-go-lucky person who doesn't know the importance of things. She always rushes forward to talk to Li Xiangqian, which naturally arouses suspicion.

  However, she didn't expect Zhong Ling to be so cruel and ruthless. Just because Li Xiangqian was leaving Qing'an County and made a special trip to treat Wan Qinglan to a meal, he hired street gangsters to beat up Wan Qinglan, although he didn't do anything substantial. Although she was sexually hurt, she took off her clothes and let her fall asleep all night. The next day, she was looked at by people who came and went, and her reputation was completely ruined.

  Although Wan Qinglan called the police immediately, the consequences were already unbearable.

  Rumors were as fierce as tigers. Within two days, the story of Wan Qinglan's hookup with an adulterer spread throughout the neighborhood office. The deep-rooted bad habits made those who like to peek into other people's privacy merciless.

  No matter how optimistic Wan Qinglan is, she has become a curled-up turtle under the constant pointing and pointing day after day.

  She didn't go to work for a long time, and her reputation was getting worse. People's Daily had no choice but to resign.

  Soon, the police arrested all the criminals. They were all gangsters on the street who did not do their job properly, and they were robbers and thieves. Not to mention just knocking out a woman, they also did robbery and theft. They were completely confident.

  However, in the face of the huge compensation reported by the police, the gangster was still reluctant to reveal the person behind the scenes.

  A not pretty, but very wealthy Xiangjiang woman, said to have a nice voice.

  At these points, Wan Qinglan understood the culprit as soon as she heard it. She was in extreme pain and had no idea why Zhong Ling wanted to kill her. The two of them had nothing to do with each other. Even if it was because of Li Xiangqian, could they make it clear?

  At that time, Li Qianqian, Zhong Ling, and Wei Luo were about to leave Qing'an County for Xiangjiang, but they were stopped by the police.

  Zhong Ling was found guilty of intentional murder, but she was from Xiangjiang and was not under the jurisdiction of the mainland. She was temporarily detained and would be sent back to Xiangjiang soon. As for Li Xiangqian and Wei Luo, they suddenly heard about this and left. idea.