Chapter 141-150

Chapter 141

Chapter 141 The aftermath of handing over public food

  Gu Yuehuai went to work as usual the next day. Gu Tinghuai walked with her and sent her there and then came back to work.

  The first time is new, the second time is familiar. If reporting to "People's Daily" was still a bit unfamiliar yesterday, then it is much easier to get started today. It takes almost no time, and the unique and colorful illustrations are born from the tip of her pen. .

  She learned painting from Yan Shaoyu. After that, she had no hope of revenge, so she could only shut herself in the dark. She painted portraits every day for ten years, and every portrait was of Tian Jing. She could almost paint this person with her eyes closed. Draw it clearly.

  Therefore, her portraits are far more lifelike than her still life portraits.

  Her work efficiency was too high, which put some pressure on Huang Binbin and Wan Qinglan. Both of them were originally the kind of people who waited until death and others pushed them one step at a time. Now that a paper king has come to the office, they can put them under pressure. The two were in a dilemma.

  The day passed in a hurry, and before getting off work, Wan Qinglan packed her things and said angrily: "Yuehuai, tell me, why do you use so much energy at work? You draw illustrations too fast, and my manuscript is as fast as It’s so hard to keep up with the progress!”

  Gu Yuehuai pondered for a moment: "Don't our "People's Daily" also publish children's picture albums or news picture albums? Tomorrow I will ask the editor to arrange some work, and you can't 'affect' your progress because of me."

  Hearing this, Wan Qinglan twitched the corner of her mouth, that's all, she had nothing to say to this activist.

  Huang Binbin also looked at Gu Yuehuai and sighed, walking out of the office with his back hunched. He had a hunch that the harmonious and lazy atmosphere in the office would be destroyed in the future, and everyone would not be able to work well.

  Gu Yuehuai pursed her red lips lightly, and left the office carrying her net bag and lunch box without bothering to consider other people's thoughts.

  As soon as she went out, she met a beautiful woman. She was wearing a floral jacket, with a thick braid hanging diagonally on her left chest. She had beautiful facial features and good skin, and she stood out among the crowd.

  Gu Yuehuai almost didn't need to think deeply before he guessed the identity of this person.

  In the office of "People's Daily", Liu Qiang, a member of the editorial team, is said to be in a relationship with Pei Yi.

  As the saying goes, if you talk about Cao Cao, Cao Cao will come.

  As soon as Gu Yuehuai thought of Pei Yi, he came out of the office next door with a black leather briefcase under his arm. He had an elegant temperament and the demeanor of a handsome young man.

  "Pei Yi!" Liu Qiang's eyes lit up as soon as she saw him.

  Pei Yi, who had his head hanging down and didn't know what he was thinking, raised his head. When he saw Liu Qiang, a smile appeared on his face. However, before the smile could fully open, his eyes were caught by the thin figure joining the crowd at the side. Attracted.

  She was wearing very ordinary clothes, and it was almost difficult to spot her when she was in the crowd. She had a slender figure, and her back even had a thin feeling. From the back, she exuded a coolness that was worldly and independent. He couldn't help but take a few more glances. .