Chapter 341-350

Chapter 341

  Chapter 341 Statement in the newspaper

  Wan Qinglan smiled sheepishly and said, "Brother Gu, Sister Bai Mei, why are you here?"

  Bai Mei raised her lips slightly and told Wan Qinglan about breaking off the relationship with her parents. Her tone was very calm. If Huang Sheng could still bring disgust to her, then Xu Dongmei and Bai Shan had become complete strangers to her. .

  They raised her, and she couldn't say anything hateful, but she was emotionally drained.

  After hearing this, Wan Qinglan was stunned. She didn't know about Huang Sheng. She just thought it was Bai Mei's parents who had done something that made her intolerable. And he had some bad thoughts about Bai Mei.

  From an objective point of view, Bai Mei is indeed a good partner who is beautiful, gentle, generous and good at work.

  If she were Gu Tinghuai, she would also choose the better Bai Mei, so she was relieved about this matter. In addition, when she went home last night, she met Huang Binbin who had been waiting silently at the door...

  Wan Qinglan was lost for a moment, and quickly shook Huang Binbin out of her head, patted her chest and said, "Don't worry, Sister Bai Mei, leave this matter to me, and I will definitely give you a satisfactory newspaper statement!"

  In her professional field, she is still very confident, and she is sure that outsiders will not blame Bai Mei.

  Bai Mei said gratefully: "Thank you Qinglan."

  She was really touched. In the past, she was alone, whether at work or at home, working silently. She had no friends and no sense of existence. But since she met Gu Yuehuai, she actually found him. self.

  She discovered that she could actually become a valuable person, and she could accept the kindness and warmth of others.

  Gu Tinghuai also looked grateful and politely said to Wan Qinglan: "Thank you, Comrade Wan."

  Wan Qinglan waved her hands and said with a smile on her face: "What's there to thank you for? Yue Huai and I are good friends. Besides, you have to pay for publishing in the newspaper. I can't help you advance this, of course. , if you invite me to a wedding banquet when you get married, I can't help you, just treat it as a gift, how about it?"

  After she finished speaking, Gu Tinghuai and Bai Mei couldn't help laughing.

  The matter of publishing the newspaper was left to Wan Qinglan, and everyone felt relieved.

  Gu Yuehuai took out the sketch and said without looking back: "Okay, you can go to the commune. You don't need to bring me food at noon. I should be going to night school tonight. I will go back later, and you don't have to wait for me to eat." dinner."

  Wan Qinglan's ears twitched: "Going to the commune? What are you going to the commune for?"

  After asking, she rolled her eyes and said in surprise: "Are you going to get the certificate? Today?"

  Bai Mei was a little embarrassed, but in the end Gu Tinghuai coughed lightly and nodded with a smile.

  "That's really congratulations to you. We agreed to have a wedding drink, but I didn't expect it to happen so soon, haha!" She was really happy for the two of them, and patted Gu Yuehuai's shoulder as she spoke: "At this rate, I can't say no You will become an aunt this year."

  Gu Yuehuai thought for a while and said seriously: "It's possible."

  The two people's teasing made two thin-skinned people, Bai Mei and Gu Tinghuai, blush.