Chapter 421-430

Chapter 421

  Chapter 421 A soft-hearted person? Her?

  "Editor-in-Chief, I have something to report to you." After speaking, Gu Yuehuai glanced at Li Xiangqian.

  Before Wei Luo could speak, Li Xiangqian smiled and said, "Okay, I'll leave first. Mom, remember to have dinner together in the evening."

  He turned around calmly, waved his hands and left. His appearance and posture were many times stronger than my father, Li Yuan.

  Gu Yuehuai retracted his gaze from Li Qianqian's back and said with a smile: "The editor-in-chief has raised a good son."

  Wei Luo chuckled and shook his head, "Whatever flattery you want to say, just say it."

  Gu Yuehuai didn't hurry or show any signs of being exposed. He handed the thing in his hand to Wei Luo: "This is not a flattery. To be honest, here are the local products brought back from Huaihai City."

  Wei Luo raised his eyebrows, took the things and put them on the table: "You are so scary like this, tell me what's going on."

  Although she said this, she also knew that Gu Yuehuai had never been a person who worked hard to achieve his goals. She must have something important to say, but it didn't look simple.

  Gu Yuehuai didn't hesitate and told what happened last night from beginning to end.

  Educated youths from the capital killed people and framed women in the brigade. If this matter was published in the newspapers, it would be guaranteed to sell out.

  After hearing this, Wei Luo let out a slight hiss, looking extremely shocked.

  After a long time, she said: "You mean, you saved someone who was already dead? Xiao Gu, do you have this ability?"

  Gu Yuehuai rubbed his forehead and said: "Editor-in-Chief, I don't have the ability to revive the dead. I just revived people who were pretending to be dead. Of course, you can publicize it like this. Qing'an County has a Miracle doctor."

  Wei Luo's eyelids twitched, and he pondered for a moment and said: "These educated youths from the capital all have backgrounds. They are killing each other like this. If the news spreads back to the capital, it will cause trouble. Do you want our newspaper to publish the news? "

  Gu Yuehuai nodded: "Of course, this is a lucrative business, why not do it?"

  Wei Luo fell silent. As the editor-in-chief of the People's Daily, she was naturally very sensitive to the ability to capture news. News about the educated youth in the capital had to be positive. Anyone who reported such a murder scandal would be held accountable by the superiors.

  "Editor-in-Chief, if you don't miss this opportunity, it won't come again. Huang Sheng's incident is definitely big news."

  "I know that some people's news cannot be reported, but you have to know that although the educated youth who was killed was saved, he became a cripple who could only lie in bed for the rest of his life. Can he let Huang Sheng go?"

  "With this educated youth here, it is impossible for Huang Sheng to escape. He will definitely go to jail."

  "There is no airtight wall in the world. Everyone in our team knows what happened last night. Sooner or later, the news will get out. Rather than being told by others, it is better for us to seize the opportunity, denounce Huang Sheng from the perspective of the victim, and arouse the public's attention. public opinion."