Chapter 511-520

Chapter 511

  Chapter 511 Gu Yuehuai, it's just you

  The courtyard of the Tian family next door has just been tidied up. Pan Yuliang, a young man who has never touched the spring water, is almost too tired to straighten his waist. But looking at Tian Jing who is also wiping the dust with a big belly, he can't say anything to complain. .

  Pan Yuliang looked at Tian Jing, pursed his lips, a hint of expectation appeared on his face, and his tone was a bit flattering: "Xiao Jing, after taking care of Gu Yuehai, we will go back to the capital to take good care of the baby and give birth to the child. OK?"

  The acquaintance between him and Tian Jing was regarded as a drama. At that time, she was looking for a fortune teller on the street.

  At that time, the magician wearing sunglasses and a melon cap pointed at him and said, "That's him."

  He thought that he would never forget the way Tian Jing turned to look at him, joyful and dependent, as if he was everything to her. At that moment, he seemed to be hit in the heart by something, and everything after that was out of his control.

  Not long after they were together, Tian Jing became pregnant, and she was extremely happy about this.

  However, he has always had the illusion that he can't hold on to Tian Jing tightly. They are obviously close to each other and have a deep relationship. She even has his child in her belly, but he always has this weird and ridiculous feeling in his heart. a feeling of.

  Tian Jing frowned and turned to look at Pan Yuliang. After a while, she curved her lips and said, "Okay, we will go back together then."

  After hearing her answer, Pan Yuliang breathed a sigh of relief, and then said: "But you haven't told me yet, how to deal with that Gu Yuehuai, now Yan Shaoyu, Ling Jia, and Ji Weiqin are all in the Gu family, we want to It's not easy to find an opportunity to take action. If you act rashly, you may lose everything. They are all ruthless people. "

  Pan Yuliang frowned when he thought of how when he was young, these guys would gang up on the eldest brother whenever they disagreed, and would win a big victory every time. Although he was older now and would not be so impulsive, if he really wanted to fight, He is certainly no match.

  Yan Shaoyu obviously likes Gu Yuehhuai very much. If they really want to deal with the latter, they will be targeted if they don't keep it together.

  Mr. Yan and Mr. Yu were a gangster when they were young and could do anything. Who knows if his "madness" has improved now?

  Tian Jing listened to the hesitation in Pan Yuliang's words, her eyes were slightly contemptuous, but her tone was calm: "You don't have to worry about that."

  Hearing this, Pan Yuliang became even more worried. Just when he was about to ask something, Tian Jing said: "Okay, we've almost packed it up. Go and take out the quilt in the car. Aren't you tired after driving for a day?"

  Pan Yuliang swallowed the words in his throat instantly, turned around and left with some helplessness.

  Tian Jing looked at his back, sneered, and cursed "trash" in her heart.

  Pan Yuliang is just an insignificant supporting character in the novel, who provides Song Jin'an with shoes. If Master Cheng hadn't chosen him, saying that his five elements belong to Yin and are the most suitable for breeding "devils", would she have fallen in love with him?

  Furthermore, Song Jinan was now very guarded against her, so Pan Yuliang was just the next best option.

  She took a deep breath, put her hand against her belly, and felt the "jail" in her belly that was connected to her blood. A happy smile appeared on her face. Everything is ready, all she needs is the east wind, Gu Yuehuai, but you are the only one missing. ,Do not disappoint me.