Chapter 551-560

Chapter 551

  Chapter 551 Good! I promise you!

  Mr. Feng was a little unhappy for a moment. He put his hands behind his back and stared at Gu Yuehuai: "Little girl, are you questioning me? The old man is true to his word. As long as you can make Yougong wake up, I'll do it!"

  He has a voice like a bell, and although he is old, he is dressed in a straight Tang suit and exudes the aura of a master.

  When Gu Wei saw that Mr. Feng was unhappy, he hurriedly said: "Mr. Feng, Dr. Gu is only nineteen years old this year. He is young and has never seen much of the world. I don't know who you are, so you must not be familiar with her." "

  After saying that, he walked to Gu Yuehuai and lowered his voice: "Mr. Gu, Mr. Feng has a stubborn temper and never cares about his status when interacting with others. You don't have to worry about it. Just accept it. It won't do you any harm."

  After he finished speaking, he was afraid that the little girl was ignorant and could not understand the meaning of his words.

  "Well, let me tell you, Mr. Feng is a well-known beggar gang and the living king of hell in the world. He has countless disciples of all religions and disciplines. If you really want to be with Mr. Feng, you can go sideways in the future. Do you understand?"

  Gu Yuehuai was slightly surprised: "Beggars? Isn't this made up in martial arts novels?"

  When Mr. Feng heard this, he blew his beard and glared at Gu Yuehuai: "What the hell do you know about movies, little girl? The Beggar Clan is not just a fantasy! Our ancestors of the Beggar Clan can be traced back to the Tang Dynasty ! To join the Beggar Clan, you have to truly become popular. The memorial tablet of the ancestor is placed in the hall!"

  Seeing that Gu Yuehuai really didn't understand, Mr. Feng snorted and explained to her smoothly.

  As the saying goes, there are three hundred and sixty trades. Although beggars have no food and clothing, they can still be regarded as a trade.

  People say that there are three religions and nine streams. The so-called lower classes include witches, prostitutes, actors, traders, pawns, matchmakers, beggars, barbers and watchmen. Since the Tang Dynasty, some capable beggars have formed a network and established a beggar gang. There is no threshold for becoming a beggar. But if you want to join the Beggar Clan, it's different. You need to be introduced by Mr. Wenwu, the "introducer". After all, "there are rules in the industry."

  Beggars are "poor people", and they are called "people on poles" in the world.

  People believe that beggars have endured all the hardships in the world without dying, and are among the people with the toughest "horoscopes" and the greatest destiny.

  Mr. Feng explained the origins of the Beggar Gang in a leisurely manner. He looked at Gu Yuehuai's complex expression and said with a rather complacent smile: "You understand now, little girl. There are many things in this world that you don't know about. Study hard."

  "Mr. Feng, you've learned a lesson." Gu Yuehuai bent slightly to show respect.

  In her previous life, she was trapped in a cage set by Tian Jing. She never saw the light of day and knew nothing. However, when she returned to this life, she saw many mysteries beyond her cognition, such as head-turning masters, Feng Shui masters, and even Jianghu.

  It turns out that the world is not as simple as she thought.

  Mr. Feng nodded with satisfaction: "It's good to know. How about it, are you willing to work with me now?"