Chapter 221-230

Chapter 221 We must stay together

  Yan Shaoyu didn't look back and said in a low voice: "Let's go first."

  Gu Yuehuai shook his head and muttered: "Shaoli, Comrade Yun, get in the car!"

  Yunyuan was stunned: "You?"

  "Yuehuai, I..." Yan Shaoli's eyes turned red and he shook his head.

  Gu Yuehuai pushed her into the car and turned to look at Yan Shaoyu: "Take them away first, Shaoshang can't delay."

  Yan Shaoshang was injured, and it would be too late if he delayed any longer. If he was disabled, Yan Shaoyu would not be happy for the rest of his life.

  After all, she was a native of the Dalaozi Production Brigade, so she was naturally confident of escaping from the stubborn members of the Willow Branch Brigade. She just didn't want Yan Shaoshang to be delayed here.

  Gu Yuehuai spoke faster and said: "Shaoli, give Shaoshang more water on the way. You must feed him, do you understand?"

  Yan Shaoli nodded with red eyes, looked at Wang Ziyan and the others, opened his mouth, but didn't know what to say, and looked a little ashamed. They were all from the Liuzhi Team, but the last ones to run away were her and her second brother. .

  Wang Ziyan shook her head and said comfortingly: "It's okay, don't be afraid, let's go quickly."

  She also knew that Yan Shaoli had almost been tortured by Li Weidong and was somewhat afraid of the Willow Branch Brigade. In addition, the person who came to save people was actually her elder brother, so it was right for her and Yan Shaoshang to leave.

  And Yunyuan is also gone. As a witness, with evidence, she will definitely restore clarity here!

  Lei Yi also held Jin Can's hand, smiled at Yan Shaoli, and said to Yan Shaoshang: "Okay, you guys go quickly! Shaoshang, you take good care of yourself. When we go to the hospital to see you, you But it must get better!”

  Yan Shaoshang felt sour when he heard this. He wanted to speak, but he felt as if his throat was stuffed with cotton.

  He clenched his fists tightly and felt a little disappointed. He and Shaoli had been hiding behind his eldest brother since he was a child. He didn't expect that he would still be like this when he grew up. When everyone was in danger, he could only lie here helplessly waiting for rescue. This feeling was really Very weak.

  The members of the Willow Branch Brigade were shouting and getting closer and closer. Gu Yuehuai frowned: "Let's go!"

  At this time, Yan Shaoyu stood down from the driving position and looked at Yunyuan: "Will you?"

  Yunyuan nodded in surprise. Young Master Yan nodded and handed over the green booklet in his hand: "Take them to the county and send them to the hospital. We will go back soon."

  After saying that, he pulled something from his neck and stuffed something into Yan Shaoli's pocket.

  Both Yan Shaoshang and Yan Shaoli were shocked: "Brother!"

  Mr. Yan's eyebrows moved slightly and he said, "Let's go."

  Hearing the footsteps that were already very close behind her, Yunyuan didn't hesitate anymore and drove the bullock cart into the distance.

  Gu Yuehuai looked sideways at Yan Shaoyu, and Shuer raised his lips: "Don't you worry about me?"

  Her voice was slightly playful, making Yan Shaoyu purse his lips.