Chapter 431-440

Chapter 431

  Chapter 431 Not a qualified mother

  Lin Jinshu didn't feel embarrassed at all when he said this.

  Wei Luo's pupils shrank and he couldn't believe it: "Gu Yuehuai is your daughter?"

  Lin Jinshu nodded: "Yes, please Editor Wei to be accommodating."

  Wei Luo was dumbfounded and looked back at Gu Yuehuai, who was sitting on the sofa calmly. She didn't seem to care about Lin Jinshu who suddenly came to ask for leave. Otherwise, why would she ignore them when they were talking so loudly?

  Zhu Feng obviously heard Lin Jinshu's words, his eyes flickered and lit up.

  He was acquainted with Du Jin, deputy secretary of the County Revolutionary Committee. His wife Nie Peilan had also thought about asking him to help her two daughters go to the countryside to jump in the queue. At that time, he knew the origin of Gu Yuehuai and her mother Lin Jinshu. Married to Qin Wanjiang.

  Qin Wanjiang is an old fox with a wide network of contacts. Of course, this is not important. The important point is Lin Jinshu at the door.

  Lin Jinshu is Gu Yuehhuai's mother. You can't disobey your mother, right? Can she still be so arrogant?

  Thinking like this, Zhu Feng stood up and walked towards the door with a smile: "Comrade Lin? Is it Comrade Lin?"

  Cui Hejie glanced at him, then at Gu Yuehuai who was motionless with his eyelids lowered, then stood up and followed.

  Lin Jinshu was stunned for a moment at the door. He looked over Wei Luo's shoulder and saw Zhu Feng in the office. A polite smile suddenly appeared on his face: "Why is Team Leader Zhu here? If I had known that Editor Wei had guests here, I shouldn't have bothered him. ”

  Zhu Feng said warmly: "Hey, Comrade Lin is away from home, come on, come on, we haven't been able to catch up with each other for a while."

  His overbearing greeting made Lin Jinshu embarrassed. She looked at Wei Luo unconsciously. The latter was a big-hearted person and was too lazy to argue with Zhu Feng. He opened the door and said, "Comrade Lin, come in. Xiao Gu is also inside."

  Hearing this, Lin Jinshu's eyes lit up: "Nanny is here too?"

  She walked into the office and saw Gu Yuehuai, who was as still as a mountain, with a mixture of joy and sorrow on his face. She was happy that she finally met someone this time and was not rejected, but she was worried that she clearly didn't want to see her mother. Look. Look at this attitude.

  "Nanny." Lin Jinshu paused, walked towards Gu Yuehuai, sat down next to her, and said softly: "Today is a happy event at noon. Let's sit down together as a family to eat and talk, okay?"

  Her cautious tone of discussion made Zhu Feng and others who came in after her frown.

  Gu Yuehuai was silent for a moment, then raised his head to look at Lin Jinshu, and said in a distant tone: "My father, brother and sister-in-law will all be there. It doesn't matter if I am missing. It's just a waste of trouble for you to go all the way."

  Lin Jinshu squeezed the bag tightly, frowned and said: "Nanny, can you talk to your mother properly? What happened last time was that your sister didn't discipline your sister properly. She is going too at noon today, so I specially asked her to go there. Apologize to you.”

  Gu Yuehuai glanced at Lin Jinshu in surprise, and then a trace of ridicule flashed in his eyes.

  Qin Huahao and Qin Yueyuan have been raised useless by the old lady of the Qin family. This was the case in the previous life, and it will still be the case in this life. She takes their words as air, and naturally has nothing to be angry about. As for apologizing, there is no need.