Chapter 371-380

Chapter 371

  Chapter 371 This is the first time she cried

  Gu Yuehuai dragged Song Jinan for a while and suddenly stopped.

  She turned around with half-squinted eyes and suddenly smiled. This Xing Jian was actually tricked by him.

  His criminal den is very secretive, with small roads leading from all directions. She chose this one because she had sown the seeds of the Xumi space when she came here, and could use this to tell the way back. But if Xing Jian didn't tell her to leave, it was obvious I just didn't want her to remember the exact route and let her find the train station by twists and turns.

  This man was really a bit distracted and not as honest as she thought.

  Gu Yuehuai shook his head and followed the traces left by the seeds to leave the mountain col. He stumbled along the way. Song Jinan didn't know whether it was pain or the cold snowflakes falling on his face, but he woke up slowly.

  "Well..." Gu Yuehuai knew it as soon as he woke up. He let go of the hand holding his collar and let his head hit the snow. His voice was calm and indifferent: "Are you awake? Then get up and walk."

  Song Jinan sat up from the snow, covering the back of his head. There was a vast expanse of white everywhere, making him a little confused.

  "Where is this? Why are we here? Aren't we... locked up by human traffickers?" Song Jinan looked back at Gu Yuehuai in confusion. She stood beside him, looking down at him in the vast white snow. , with slightly mocking eyes.

  Gu Yuehuai looked at the time, frowned and said, "I took you and ran out while they were unprepared."

  With such a delay, the whole morning has passed, and I wonder if there is a train with a suitable time.

  "Run out?" Song Jinan was a little in disbelief, but looking around, he felt that this was very credible, otherwise he really couldn't figure out why the two people who were originally locked up appeared here.

  "Ahem..." Song Jinan bent down slightly and coughed violently. After a while, a little blood was scattered on the snow.

  "Internal injuries?" Gu Yuehuai was slightly surprised. Xing Jian really hated being an official. He showed no mercy to Song Jin'an, the son of a high-ranking official who claimed to be a family member. A simple beating actually caused internal injuries. He couldn't even return it. There will be sequelae.

  Song Jinan shook his head and struggled to stand up: "I'm fine. Let's get out of here as soon as possible."

  After saying that, he seemed to remember something and frowned: "We are the only ones who escaped? Where are the others? And those children, these human traffickers are inhumane and will not let them go. We have to rescue them!"

  Gu Yuehuai shrugged: "I'm just a weak woman who can't lift my shoulders or lift my hands. It's a miracle that I can bring you out. How can I save others? If it weren't for the sake of our acquaintance, I wouldn't will save you."

  Hearing this, Song Jinan frowned even more tightly and moved his lips, wanting to say something but feeling that it was useless.

  Indeed, Gu Yuehuai's ability to rescue him was beyond his limit. How could he save the others if they were still unconscious and unable to walk independently? Even if they go back to save people in this situation, they are just asking for death.

  Although Gu Yuehuai hates Song Jinan, she has never doubted his kindness. In the final analysis, he is just a well-protected fool whose crime will not lead to death. If it were not for Tian Jing, she might be able to be with Song Jinan. The water does not offend the river.