Chapter 521-530

Chapter 521

  Chapter 521 I want to go back with you

  The morning air was full of the fresh smell of earth. Yan Shaoshang and Yan Shaoli went up the mountain to hunt pigweed early in the morning.

  Yan Shaoli held pigweed in one hand and a sickle in the other. When he lifted the knife, he found a handful of fresh pigweed that was still steaming. The two piglets at home depended on her for their fat growth, and she planned to sell them to the country in the coming year. , you can also make a lot of money.

  She was cutting pigweed excitedly, thinking about her elder brother and sister-in-law's wedding yesterday, and her joyful mood was not completely relieved.

  Listening to Yan Shaoli humming a little tune, Yan Shaoshang felt relieved that he had completely adapted to life in the countryside.

  He was silent for a while and then said: "Shaoli, my eldest brother and sister-in-law are about to leave the Dalaozi Production Brigade and return to Huaihai City. Then you should take good care of yourself and Shaotang, and listen carefully to Uncle Gu and Sister-in-law Gu. do you know?"

  Yan Shaoli hummed a tune suddenly and looked at Yan Shaoshang suspiciously: "Second brother, what's wrong with you?"

  My second brother has always been a boring bookworm, so it's a bit weird to say these words of advice for no reason.

  Yan Shao didn't hide his death. He held the sickle with a little force and a trace of determination on his clear face: "Brother Ling Jia and Brother Wei Qin are going back to the capital today, and I plan to go back with them."

  Hearing this, the sickle in Yan Shaoli's hand almost fell to the ground. Her eyes widened and her lips trembled slightly: "Second brother, stop joking! My eldest brother made it very clear what the situation in the capital was like when we went to the countryside. "

  Yan Shaoshang was silent for a while, and then said in a slightly hoarse voice: "I know, but I have to go back."

  Yan Shaoli's eyes turned red: "Second brother! Don't be stupid. Ji Ran is in the capital. She wants to kill us all. Are you sure you can go back safely? How much effort did it take for us to leave the capital at that time? of?"

  Yan Shaoshang's eye circles slowly turned red, and he walked to a leaning tree and sat down: "Shaoli, eldest brother has endured too much. After getting married, returning to the capital will become more urgent. He will try his best."

  He took a deep breath and looked at Yan Shaoli: "Do you know why Brother wants to keep the money Mom left?"

  Yan Shaoli walked to him and sat down, biting his lip and said, "Why?"

  "He is prepared to die on the frontline battlefield. Once he cannot come back, the money is the last resort for the three of us. Do you understand? The eldest brother has worked hard and paid too much. We are already so big that we can't If I can no longer enjoy his protection, if I can do more, my eldest brother will bear less responsibility." Yan Shaoshang's voice was deep.

  Yan Shaoli's body suddenly straightened up. She stared at Yan Shaoshang for a long time and suddenly sobbed.

  "Don't cry. As a member of the Yan family, we shed blood but not tears. Have you forgotten?" Yan Shaoshang reached out and touched Yan Shaoli's head. His voice was light and soft. Thinking of his father's words when he was young, a trace of sadness flashed in his eyes. .

  Yan Shaoli couldn't stop crying, and it took a long time before it gradually stopped: "Have you told your elder brother?"

  Seeing her sobbing, Yan Shaoshang curled his lips and smiled: "I didn't say, but my eldest brother will agree."