Chapter 251-260

Chapter 251

  Chapter 251 Preparations before leaving

Gu Zhifeng opened up and said what was on his mind, feeling very good: "Shao Yu, give me a glass of water."

  Yan Shao nodded, stood up, picked up the thermos, poured a glass of water, and handed it to Gu Zhifeng's hand.

  The atmosphere in Weng's son-in-law's house was warm. Gu Zhifeng happily prepared for dinner. He drank a sip of hot water and rinsed his mouth. Suddenly, he heard Yan Shaoyu say: "Uncle Gu, I will leave the Dalaozi Production Brigade in the next two days." , went to join the army."

  "Pfft -" Gu Zhifeng couldn't hold it back and spurted out all the water in his mouth.

  He looked up at Yan Shaoyu blankly, as if he didn't hear clearly, and picked his ears: "What did you say? Say it again?"

  Yan Shaoyu was silent for a moment and said: "Uncle Gu, I have been in the army with my dad since I was a child. It is the place I am most familiar with. This is not only my ideal, even if it is to take good care of Yuehuai in the future, I will do it." go."

  Gu Zhifeng stopped talking and looked at Yan Shaoyu with a heavy gaze.

  Yan Shaoyu's gaze was unavoidable. He knew that telling this matter would make Gu Zhifeng furious, but he couldn't wait for him to leave before letting Gu Yuehuai speak. What was the difference between him and a coward? ? How will he face Gu Zhifeng in the future?

  In matters of public and private matters, in matters of emotion and reason, he wanted to leave. Instead of letting others speak, it was better for him to speak up.

  Gu Zhifeng was silent for a long time. After a while, he said, "Nanny knows about this?"

  Mr. Yan nodded: "I have already told her."

  Gu Zhifeng choked, this girl, the person she just found has run away and is still hiding her. It will take many years to be a soldier. She may come back when she leaves. Is she just waiting so eagerly? What's this called?

  He held it in for a long time and wanted to scold Yan Shaoyu, but he felt that it was unclear and it was not his fault.

  Being a soldier is indeed a way out, the country pays you well, and the monthly allowance is a considerable amount. Men don't want to waste their glorious years in the fields, so it is also a good thing to have the idea of going out to have a try.

  Gu Zhifeng kept convincing himself, and after a moment, he sighed: "That's all, my daughter won't say anything, so what can I do? Her child is a stubborn person, and she will definitely not let go if she finds you."

  Yan Shaoyu pursed his thin lips slightly and narrowed his eyes, a warm light flashing through his peach blossom eyes.

  Gu Zhifeng slurped up the wonton noodles and said vaguely while eating: "Okay, you go up. My daughter will probably come down later. She must think that I want to make things difficult for you, but don't talk nonsense." No?"

  Yan Shaoyu smiled hoarsely, and suddenly felt a little strange, why did Gu Zhifeng's temperament teach Gu Yuehuai's strong character of daring to love and hate? It's even more strange when I think of how she didn't hesitate to kill Tian Jing when she was in the mountains.

  Based on her personality, if she didn't have any deep hatred, why would she be like this?

  Thinking of this, Yan Shaoyu pondered: "Uncle Gu, what happened between Yue Huai and Tian Jing?"