Chapter 461-470

Chapter 461

  Chapter 461 Gu Xihuai, Big Colander

  Xing Jian pricked his ears in the front row, listening to the names of strangers such as "Huang Sheng" and "Tian Jing". He was scratching his head and wanted to know the truth, but the two of them just played riddles and couldn't explain anything clearly.

  But when Gu Yuehuai mentioned the words "contract terminated", he knew that Tian Jing was a very important person.

  Song Jinan was startled. No wonder, no wonder when she just signed the contract, she wanted to add that the right to terminate the contract belongs to Liangjie. It turned out that she had already thought about it, but she didn't believe him so much.

  He was silent for a moment and said, "Don't worry, I'm not that ignorant."

  Gu Yuehuai raised his eyebrows and secretly said "hehe" in his heart. How many times had he been ignorant?

  Gu Yuehuai closed his eyes and rested his mind along the way and didn't speak again. Seeing this, Song Jin'an didn't mention anything else.

  The car drove all the way to the guest house. Gu Xihuai was carrying a few bags of food, looking around anxiously. Seeing him, Song Jinan was stunned: "Brother Gu is also here in Fengshi?"

  Gu Yuehuai glanced at him: "Isn't it obvious?"

  She opened the door and got out of the car. Gu Yuehuai breathed a sigh of relief when he saw her. However, when he saw Song Jin'an getting out of the car, the expression on his face became subtle again. In fact, he and Song Jin'an had not had much contact. He only knew that Gu Yuehuai I don't like this person.

  Gu Xihuai looked at Gu Yuehhuai, wondering how he could meet Song Jin'an as far away as Fengshi.

  Gu Yuehuai just pretended that he didn't see it and didn't want to talk more about Song Jinan with his family, so he said: "Brother, the matter in Fengshi has been almost settled. Let's go back as soon as possible to save our father, elder brother and sister-in-law from worrying."

  Gu Xihuai hummed slightly, nodded to Song Jin'an as a greeting, and then returned to the guest house with Gu Yuehuai.

  Xing Jian got out of the car and saw Song Jinan looking a little lonely, his eyes shining with gossip, but he didn't ask anything.

  He stretched his waist and said with a smile: "Comrade Song, now that everything is done, it's time for me to go back. By the way, I've always lived over there on Liang Street. If you have anything, just ask someone to come find me. gone!"

  Xing Jian waved his sleeves and did not take away a single cloud, leaving Song Jinan alone.

  He stood there for a while before getting in the car and leaving.

  *

  When Gu Yuehuai and Gu Xihuai took the train back to Qing'an County, it was already the afternoon of the next day.

  The two went to a state-owned restaurant to eat two plates of dumplings before returning to the Dalaozi production brigade.

  As soon as he returned to the brigade, he saw smoke curling from the kitchens of every house. He occasionally met someone on the road with a relaxed smile on his face. Gu Xihuai was a little curious and asked a few questions casually, only to find out that the group went to Fengshi together.

  Gu Xihuai took a breath and sighed: "Liangjie really saved a lot of people."

  Gu Yuehuai smiled silently, but he saved many people, not only physically, but also mentally. Most people in this era did not panic when they had food in their hands. The existence of Food Street has indeed saved many people from danger. psychological pressure.