Chapter 471-480

Chapter 471

  Chapter 471 Rescue

  Gu Yuehuai lowered his body, holding the vines in the grass tightly with his palms, carefully waiting for the opportunity.

  In this deep mountain and old forest, she is the master with the power of healing. She can use all the vegetation that gives her feedback to stimulate, parasitize, and drive. Whether it is grass or big trees, it can help her hang the people of M country. .

  It was late at night, and the soldiers of the M country squad were very sleepy. They were all carrying long guns and lazily leaning against the trees without the slightest bit of vigilance. The sergeant sat in the middle, ate the can, and began to fall asleep.

  Gu Yuehuai narrowed her eyes slightly and prepared to take action. The green luster in her palms flickered. Suddenly, Gu Yuehuai frowned, pressed her back lower, and used the weeds around her to hide herself.

  She got feedback from Xiaocao that another group of large animals came dozens of meters away.

  Soon, she heard the sound of footsteps stepping on the grass. It was obvious that the people coming were still human beings, and hearing their unhurried and even vaguely brisk footsteps, she knew they were foreign devils from country M.

  The two teams of foreign devils met each other and brought new information to Gu Yuehuai.

  There was an exclamation: "Oh my god, you actually arrested two people from country Z? Are they from the 168th Platoon?"

  "Hahaha, it's just a fluke. The Z Army from Platoon 168 was cornered by us and couldn't bear the hunger. They finally sent someone out to hunt. No, they happened to be caught by our Squadron 38. Haha, these two people must have a big problem. use!"

  "We can use these two Z soldiers to force out the remaining 20 or so people from Platoon 168!"

  "Hey, the military glory this time is already ours. We will make sure that the damn 168 sharp knife platoon never comes back!"

  "..."

  A group of M country soldiers laughed triumphantly, and their laughter startled the birds in the forest.

  After a moment, a slightly weak and vaguely emphatic voice from country Z rang out.

  "Bah, a bunch of foreign devils want to use me to arrest my brothers, what a dream!" Although this man's voice was weak, his words were very backbone, with a bit of fierceness, as if he would rise up to resist in the next moment.

  Gu Yuehuai held his breath slightly, raised his eyes, and looked forward by the light.

  The owner of this voice was actually an acquaintance, Meng Hu.

  It seems that something unexpected happened during this frontline mission, which caused all the new recruits to go to the battlefield.

  In the previous life, Meng Hu's ending was that he was blown to pieces by bombs and his bones were buried on the front line. Unfortunately, she didn't know the details, and she didn't know whether Meng Hu's ending ended this time, but she thought that with her here this time, it shouldn't happen. situation.

  Next to Meng Hu, there was a solidly tied up Z soldier. Unfortunately, he had fainted. There was blood on his face and body. It looked like he had been humiliated and beaten by the M soldiers and was exhausted.

  Gu Yuehuai clenched the vine tightly, his eyes a little cold.

  After Meng Hu shouted, he was slapped backhand by the M country sergeant. Blood immediately overflowed from the corner of his mouth, but he was not afraid to smile back. Although his face was thin and yellow, when he grinned, his eyes seemed to be filled with starlight, bright. amazing.