Chapter 181-190

Chapter 181 You are you, that’s enough

  When Gu Yuehuai approached, he heard Pan Ruoyin's true confession.

  She was a little bit dumbfounded for a moment. She had just expressed her feelings last night, and today a love rival appeared. Although she was a potential love rival that she had known for a long time, it was quite complicated to witness the scene of this love rival's confession.

  Yan Shaoyu's back was turned to Gu Yuehhuai, and she couldn't see his expression or hear his answer.

  When Pan Ruoyin didn't get a response, her eyes flickered and she almost bit her lower lip to bleed: "Third brother, don't you want the Yan family to get well again? I can help you! Our Pan family can help you!"

  She knew in her heart that if Gu Yuehuai continued to be attentive, Yan Shaoyu would be seduced by that country woman sooner or later!

  He is her third brother and will always be so, so what if the Yan family falls? Isn’t there still the Pan family? She shouldn't care about other people's eyes, nor should she care about whether the Yan family is in decline. She only cares about him, and he is the only person she cares about!

  If she continues to hesitate and keep her distance from Yan Shaoyu, it will be too late!

  Yan Shaoyu didn't know what he was thinking and remained silent for a long time.

  Pan Ruoyin's heart suddenly dropped, and she felt that the hot blood flowing in her body had turned into ice. She said one word at a time: "Are you in love with Gu Yuehuai? She is just a country woman! She How can I help you?"

  Pan Ruoyin grabbed Yan Shaoyu's arm and shouted hoarsely.

  Yan Shaoyu pushed Pan Ruoyin's hand lightly, and her voice was clear and indifferent: "Pan Ruoyin, why do you think the instructor separated me from Shaoshang Shao in the first place? Who among them needs my handwriting with me?" Did you say that?”

  After all, Pan Ruoyin grew up in Jinxiudui, and she understood Yan Shaoyu's subtext clearly.

  She gritted her teeth and retorted: "The decline of the Yan family has nothing to do with the Pan family. It is..."

  Yan Shaoyu twitched the corners of his lips and did not continue the topic.

  There was a coldness in his eyes, and his expression did not fluctuate at all: "Do you remember how many people fell into trouble when the Yan family first fell? Do you know how many times I was assassinated? Are you willing to drag the Pan family into trouble?"

  Hearing this, Pan Ruoyin was shocked, and the blood on his lips faded completely.

  She couldn't help but take a step back, looking at Yan Shaoyu's expression with some fear.

  A cold and unruly smile appeared on the corners of Yan Shaoyu's lips, and his beautiful eyebrows seemed to be sinking in a body of ice water. He turned around and looked at Gu Yuehuai who was standing behind a big tree, without any surprise on his face.

  He glanced at Gu Yuehuai lightly, and his voice was terrifyingly calm: "What I said to her applies to you as well."

  After saying that, Yan Shaoyu raised his legs and left.

  Pan Ruoyin didn't seem to expect that Gu Yuehuai was here, and her face was a little ugly. She was embarrassed by being rejected by Yan Shaoyu, but also hated being witnessed by her love rival. She looked at the latter with a wary face: "When did you come? ? What did you hear?