Chapter 321-330

Chapter 321

  Chapter 321 Gathering together for the holidays

  Hearing this, Yao Meili's eyes were a little envious.

  She helped Gu Yuehuai pack all the things he wanted, and gave him an extra handful of peanuts. He hesitated and said, "Yuehuai, can I come with you? I haven't seen Shaotang for a long time, and I miss her so much." "

  The corner of Wan Qinglan's mouth twitched, and her heart was speechless. Was she thinking of Shaotang? Then he obviously missed Gu Tinghuai.

  She didn't see why Yao Meili liked Gu Tinghuai. After all, the two of them didn't have much contact.

  Gu Yuehuai looked at Yao Meili, and naturally saw what she was thinking. After thinking about it, he said meaningfully: "That's right, there are a lot of people in the family today, including a large group of educated youths going to the countryside, and my eldest brother's My partner, if you don’t mind the crowd, you can go back with us. We’ll go back at this time, just in time to make dumplings.”

  Yao Meili's face froze slightly, but it passed quickly, and soon returned to normal, and said with a smile: "Okay."

  She was not as sad as the last time Wan Qinglan heard that Gu Tinghuai was dating someone. After a moment of stiffness, her expression became very calm, as if she had just heard an insignificant piece of news.

  Gu Yuehuai raised his eyebrows slightly and looked at Yao Meili with a thoughtful look in his eyes.

  In this way, the two people who originally made the return trip became a threesome.

  On the way, Yao Meili asked Gu Tinghuai about his partner in detail.

  She blinked, her eyes full of curiosity, very pure curiosity, neither sad or disappointed, nor angry or jealous: "We haven't seen each other for a few days, but Brother Gu has found someone. Who is it? Do I know him?"

  When this topic was brought up, Wan Qinglan also looked at Gu Yuehuai.

  She was also extremely curious about Gu Tinghuai's partner. Although she had put it down, she still wanted to see who the woman was who was better than her. If she was not as good as her, she would really not be convinced. of.

  However, everyone has different eyes, and now that Gu Tinghuai has made her choice, she won't say anything more.

  Gu Yuehuai didn't say much, and just said: "She's a nurse. You two have known each other since tonight."

  The group of people went all the way back to the Dalaozi Production Brigade. When they returned home, Gu Tinghuai and Gu Xihuai were pasting Spring Festival couplets. The former applied paste and said, "Third brother, please stay away and see if the pastings are correct and high or low." Sample."

  Gu Xihuai followed the instructions and walked further: "Left, left higher, okay, okay, that's it! Post it!"

  "Brother, third brother, get something!" Gu Yuehuai shouted towards the two of them.

  Gu Yihuai turned around and saw Wan Qinglan and Yao Meili, who were following Gu Yuehuai on both sides, like his right and left arms. His eyelids jumped fiercely and he gave Gu Yuehuai a look: Why did you bring them here? ?

  Gu Yuehuai pretended not to see his eyes and handed over the heavy basket: "I bought all the wine and sugar."

  Gu Xihuai took it and nodded towards the two guests. Forget it, these two have nothing to do with him anyway. The one who should be worried is his eldest brother. I wonder if something will happen tonight. Moth, just in time to watch a show.