Chapter 101-110

Chapter 101

Chapter 101 White Flour and Rice

  When Gu Yuehuai returned to the house, Gu Tinghuai had already chopped the chicken.

  She said: "It's time to record your work points. Uncle, Second Aunt, please wait a moment until I come back to cook for you."

  Gu Yinfeng couldn't wait and urged: "Okay, you go quickly, don't delay."

  Gu Xihuai hugged Yan Shaotang and looked at her suspiciously, without putting the little girl down, and walked out with him in his arms.

  Gu Yuehuai glanced at Gu Yinfeng thoughtfully, and then looked at her room. He probably knew what she was thinking. However, she had put everything in the room into the Xumi space, and no one else could make any plans. use.

  As soon as Gu Zhifeng left the house, he remembered the four boxes of treasures he dug out last time. He was shocked and hurriedly pulled Gu Yuehuai aside: "Nanny, there is something in the house. Go and open the door of your house." Lock it up."

  Money moves people's hearts.

  If those things were discovered, something might happen again.

  Gu Yuehuai smiled and shook his head: "It's okay, I've hidden everything. Let's go to the breeding place quickly. I heard from the party secretary that there is good news to be announced today."

  Gu Zhifeng rolled his eyes: "Good news? What good news can there be?"

  They are country people who have to face the loess and back to the sky all day long. The greatest joy is to have enough food and clothing.

  D? Gu Zhifeng's heart moved.

  Several people walked quickly to the breeding place. In the late autumn, it got dark early and the road could not be seen clearly.

  As soon as Gu Zhifeng and his party went out, Gu Yinfeng jumped off the kang.

  She first opened the stove and took a look. Looking at the steaming brown rice, she couldn't help but curl her lips and muttered: "Zhi Feng's family is a stingy family. They are so stingy after making money. Let's not come here even a year." After a few times, I couldn’t even eat a single meal of fine food.”

  Gu Tianfeng frowned and looked at his sister, and said angrily: "Okay, just stop saying a few words."

  Gu Yinfeng snorted and swaggered into Gu Yuehhuai's house with her sleeves tucked in.

  Gu Tianfeng couldn't stand her behavior and couldn't help scolding: "What are you doing?! Stop running around and come back!"

  Gu Yinfeng ran around the house and found nothing. She was a little disappointed. She sat back on the kang with her lips curled up and asked: "Brother, do you think the Zhifeng family has any way of making money? Doesn't he want to tell us?"

Don't think that everyone thinks the same as you. Zhi Feng is not that kind of person." Gu Tianfeng took a sip of water and said, "Don't worry about how people earn money. It's a good thing to pay them back."

  Gu Yinfeng laughed in her heart, and she didn't even talk to her eldest brother.

  *

  Feeding place.

  Today, people stood close to each other and tried their best to stand in front, fearing that they would not be able to hear what Wang Fu said.

  "This year, our members have been working hard, actively participating in group activities, and working hard. The team also wants to make the members' lives prosperous! Today, our team will distribute physical goods to everyone!"