Chapter 561-570

Chapter 561

  Chapter 561 Let's go! Encirclement and suppression!

  Hearing this, Gu Yuehuai looked slightly surprised. There are no high-tech skin care products these days. Yu Yaoniang can maintain her beauty for twenty years, which shows that she is not an ordinary person. However, she is willing to stay by Jiang Bingrong's side for many years. Why? ?

  After Qin Yougong heard this, he seemed to smile bitterly, and then a look of despair flashed across his eyes.

  Gu Wei seemed to know something inside, he looked at his nose and heart without saying a word.

  Gu Yuehuai frowned: "Mr. Feng, I have a question. From what you said, it seems that Yu Yaoniang has an unusual relationship with Jiang Bingrong. It's just that the latter married Ji Ran, and Yu Yaoniang is not jealous at all. Are you still following him without any regrets?"

  Mr. Feng shook his head: "No one else knows, but Yu Yaoniang is indeed loyal to Jiang Bingrong. In my opinion, even if she catches him, Yu Yaoniang will not bite Jiang Bingrong back. It's all Useless effort."

  After saying that, Mr. Feng sat on the chair again and said with a smile: "Don't tell me, that boy Jiang Bingrong was good-looking when he was young. Well, he is not much different from the boy from the Yan family next to you, but he has fascinated many female comrades. "

  Gu Yuehuai didn't know whether to laugh or cry. This Mr. Feng was really an old kid, with a mouth like a big colander.

  Qin Yougong's eyes were slightly dark, and his skinny hands clenched tightly into fists: "Whether she wants to say it or not, we'll capture her first."

  Mr. Feng was slightly surprised, very surprised by Qin Yougong's reaction, but he still gave a thumbs up silently: "Oh, yes, if you had such courage when you were young, would it be Jiang Bingrong's turn to ride on your head?"

  Qin Yougong's mouth twitched, and he rarely ignored Mr. Feng's words and looked at Yan Shaoyu: "Shaoyu, are you confident?"

  Yan Shaoyu's eyebrows moved slightly and he nodded.

  Regardless of whether he has confidence or not, tonight's action can only succeed and cannot fail.

  At this time, Gu Wei stood up quietly and raised his doubts: "Even if something went wrong with Yu Yaoniang, why did she leave Jiang Bingrong's residence and return to Wanpingzhai with Jiang Tong?"

  Qin Yougong was silent for a while and said coldly: "Jiang Bingrong is being cautious. What happened to Yu Yaoniang means that I have improved. Maybe they knew that we were suspicious, so they sent Yu Yaoniang away from Jiang Bingrong's residence overnight to confuse the public."

  Mr. Feng looked around and saw that everyone had serious expressions on their faces. He couldn't help but clapped his hands and said to the side: "In that case, let's go without further ado. My old bones will also have to move around tonight."

  As he spoke, he stood up, his bones crackling, and his whole body's aura was completely different.

  Gu Yuehuai looked at it with surprise, then turned around to see Yan Shaoyu staring at her silently.

  She ignored Yan Shaoyu, but said to Qin Yougong: "The authorities, the subduing masters have many methods, I want to accompany them tonight."

  Hearing this, the expressions of everyone present changed.

  Yan Shaoyu looked disapproving. Others didn't know it, but he knew it. Gu Yuehuai's abilities all came from the power of healing. There were so many people tonight that he might not be able to use it. He might even be targeted by Shi Wanting. Go ahead and take a bite.