Chapter 571 - END

Chapter 571

  Chapter 571 He can’t stay out of it

  Xu Chuangu left the military area early the next morning and headed for the capital.

  His purpose was to escort a group of Jiang clan members who were traced yesterday. In fact, he was just to clear the Yan family's charges, express his position, and then personally welcome his old comrades out of prison.

  After Gu Yuehuai sent the people away, he started to pack his luggage. The unique seafood in Huaihai City was indispensable.

  However, before leaving the Eighth Military Region, Gu Yuehuai wrote a letter to Gu Xihuai. She originally wanted to take a trip to the mountainous area to see where he and Liu Weilan taught, but she gave up the idea now that she was inconvenient.

  After Gu Xihuai went to the mountainous area, he wrote two letters to her. Only then did he realize that Liu Weilan had not received the letters he sent at all. After all, the mountains were high and the roads were far away. It was normal for letters to be lost due to some special circumstances. Fortunately, nothing happened to her. thing.

  This time he would have to go to the capital soon after returning home, so Gu Xihuai might as well take the opportunity to take him home for a visit.

  Gu Yuehuai got in the car going home. The people he saw along the way were all smiling, carrying large and small bags of low-priced grain bought from the supply and marketing cooperative. After the government reached cooperation with Country E, it began to implement nationwide It's time to put food out.

  The journey went smoothly. After arriving in Fengshi, Gu Yuehuai got off the car as usual.

  Although there are low-priced grains issued by the government, the food supply in Fengshi is still overcrowded. After all, the food here is better than low-priced grains in terms of price and quality. However, there are far fewer grain purchasers from other places.

  Gu Yuehuai stood outside Liang Street with a cloth bag on his shoulder and looked at the crowds of people.

  At this time, an acquaintance on Liang Street recognized Gu Yuehuai and exclaimed: "Sister Gu!"

  She hadn't been here for a long time, but her sudden appearance surprised them. Soon, they notified Xing Jian and Wan Qinglan.

  After Wan Qinglan came to Liang Street, she was full of energy. She carried grain, sold grain, and settled accounts. She never complained about hardship or tiredness, which greatly reduced Xing Jian's burden. After Bai Mei became pregnant at home, Gu Tinghuai went back and forth. The two places are much more frequent.

  "Yuehuai!" Wan Qinglan jumped up with joy as soon as she saw Gu Yuehuai.

  She walked through the crowd and came to Gu Yuehuai. Just as she was about to throw herself into a bear hug, she suddenly saw her tall belly. She was stunned for a moment, as if she couldn't believe it, and pointed at her and said: "This... this is, Am I going to be an aunt?"

  Gu Yuehuai laughed, gently touched his abdomen with his hand, nodded and said, "Yes."

  "Great! Great! Come on, let's go back and rest. Are you tired? Are you hungry? Are you thirsty? Why are you suddenly free to come to Fengshi? Are you going back to Qing'an County?" Wan Qinglan For a moment, his hands and feet were in a panic, and he kept talking.

  Xing Jian stepped forward at this time, glanced at her, and said with a smile: "Shut up, Sister Gu has a headache after hearing this."

  "What did you say?!" Wan Qinglan bared her teeth and looked at Xing Jian like a bullfighter.