Chapter 291-300

Chapter 291

  Chapter 291 Can you look at me?

  "Ha." Gu Yuehuai laughed very softly, too lazy to talk to Song Jin'an anymore.

  The contempt in her eyes seemed to sting Song Jinan's nerves. He stared at Gu Yuehuai, and his voice suddenly became more angry: "Gu Yuehuai! Do you have any heart? Or have you given up your heart? Yan Shaoyu?”

  Gu Yuehuai seemed to have heard something funny and looked back at Song Jinan: "Do you want to say that you like me?"

  Her tone was extremely sarcastic, mixed with a hint of contempt, as if his liking was a shame for her.

  Song Jinan's face was tense, his head was buzzing, and he felt uncomfortable all over his body.

  "Scoff." Gu Yuehuai snorted again. She had never told anyone about the incident in her previous life, but was Song Jinan's role in it really innocent? No, he is the person behind the scenes who is helping the evildoers and leading everything to tragedy!

  If it weren't for his protective umbrella, Tian Jing wouldn't be so unscrupulous.

  He actually said he liked her, how ridiculous was that? This is really the funniest joke ever!

  Song Jinan pursed his lips and looked straight at Gu Yuehuai, but his throat felt like it had been rubbed by gravel: "Gu Yuehuai, I really like you and want to sublimate our revolutionary friendship with you. Can you look at it? Look at me?"

  Although he was a little late, he still wanted to get a chance to compete fairly with Yan Shaoyu.

  Gu Yuehuai's red lips parted slightly, and just when he was about to speak, the door behind him creaked open again, and then, Yan Shaoyu walked out. He was wearing a black jacket and trousers, standing out in the white snow, and his whole body seemed to be covered by ice. pack.

  Song Jinan was stunned when he saw Yan Shaoyu, subconsciously opened his mouth and shouted "Shaoyu".

  Yan Shaoyu's face was cold, his eyebrows slightly raised, his gaze passed over the flying snow and fell on Gu Yuehuai.

  Looking at the situation in front of him, his peach blossom eyes darkened slightly. When he approached Gu Yuehuai, he could clearly see her very pale eyebrows. She was neither happy nor angry. He frowned fiercely, glanced at Song Jinan indifferently, and narrowed his eyes. He said to Gu Yuehuai: "It's cold, go back."

  Gu Yuehuai's eyes slightly raised, and a smile appeared on his slightly pale cheeks when he saw Yan Shaoyu.

  She nodded and turned around, leaving behind a sentence.

  "Song Jin'an, I've hated you from the beginning. Look at you? It's impossible in this life."

  Gu Yuehuai's eyelashes were covered with snowflakes, his eyes were cold, and his voice was filled with a chill.

  As soon as these words came out, Song Jinan froze on the spot.

  Gu Yuehuai opened the curtain and entered the house. He stood at the door for a while, thinking about Tian Jing. After a while, he twitched the corners of his lips slightly and said, forget it, I should have thought of it a long time ago, so there is nothing to be disappointed about. ?

  Some people, even if there are thorns ahead, will always come together. This has been doomed for a long time.

  However, this time, she once again experienced the power of power. With Song Jinan protecting her, and across thousands of mountains and rivers, it would be even harder to deal with Tian Jing. It was really a bit difficult to deal with such a weakling who could not be beaten to death. Tired.