Chapter 531-540

Chapter 531

  Chapter 531 Someone was killed?

  Just as Zhang Xiaoman was about to jump into the sea, Gu Yuehuai grabbed him and said, "Don't go."

  Gu Yuehuai looked at the boundless dark sea and frowned. Faced with the majesty of nature, ordinary people would still feel fear. Even if they were familiar with water, it would be too hasty to go into the sea without any tools. .

  "But, someone fell into the sea, and it was a human life. We don't care what she said..." Zhang Xiaoman's cold sweat slid down his forehead, his mind was buzzing, and he was so scared that he didn't know how to think.

  She was afraid that someone would die because of her, and she was also afraid that she would be sent back by the leader just after arriving in the military area.

  Her husband was also a newly promoted junior officer. He had worked hard to earn these merits and honors from the front line. Should he lose them for her, a newly married daughter-in-law? So what's the difference between her and Sangmenxing?

  At this time, someone from the military wife stood up and accused Gu Yuehuai: "Who are you? Zhang Xiaoman brought us here, of course she will take us back! If you stop Wanting again, you may be rushed to where , can you take on this responsibility?"

  The speaker was slightly short in stature and had a sharp voice. When he spoke angrily with his hands on his hips, he looked like a shrew.

  Another dark-skinned military wife stood up, and her hesitant gaze fell on Zhang Xiaoman: "Yu Niang is right, Xiaoman, Shi Wanting is the daughter of Colonel Shi. She is only eighteen years old. She is really going to die. We all have to suffer."

  The implication: Xiaoman, hurry up and go to the sea to find someone. If you don't go, it will be too late.

  Zhang Xiaoman's eyes were red, his whole body was shaking like chaff, and he wanted to break away from Gu Yuehuai's hand and go to the sea to save people.

  However, Gu Yuehuai held her arm with great strength and did not let go: "When I came here, I already informed the sentry comrades that they would bring equipment to rescue people. What is your intention in inciting Zhang Xiaoman to go into the sea to rescue people like this? That's fair and aboveboard. Murder?"

  Suddenly, the lighthouse shot out light, illuminating her glassy cat eyes extremely brightly.

  Gu Yuehuai's voice was cold and full of momentum. Several military wives headed by Li Yuniang took two steps back, not daring to argue with her.

  Zhang Xiaoman raised his sleeves and wiped away his tears, glanced at Gu Yuehuai gratefully, and then looked at the sea anxiously.

  Li Yuniang gritted her teeth and snorted: "What are you talking about murder? It was Zhang Xiaoman who wanted to murder. He knew that we didn't know how to swim, but he still called us to pick up the goods from the sea. It's okay now. Something happened to someone, even if it's you. No matter how much you argue, it's useless."

  Gu Yuehuai glanced back at her with a very indifferent expression, full of ridicule and contempt.

  "You are all married and adults. You can all be responsible for your own actions. How can you blame others for your legs? Is Zhang Xiaoman your parent? If I guessed correctly, she should have warned you. Don't go deeper?"

  "You didn't listen to yourselves, and now you want to shirk responsibility when something goes wrong?"

  Gu Yuehuai's voice was neither too loud nor too soft, and was just heard by a group of rescue soldiers who arrived.