nine.

Monday, 25th March 2013

Spring break started today, the Matthews left town the night before, to go on a little vacation. They would be back, later that week. The Davenport siblings were sad, not being able to see their friend, for a week.

Leo was done with his chores and walked to his mother in the kitchen. He put the bucket on the floor, before taking his mask and tuba.

- "Ugh. Okay." He could finally breathe again. "Toilet's clean. Bathtub's clean, sink is clean. And may I just say, you people are disgusting!" He exclaimed.

- "Here is your chore money." Tasha laughed as she handed him a few dollars.

The short boy, quickly, took off his gloves and grabbed the money.

- "Sweet! I have enough money to see the new Pig Zombie movie and get a T-shirt. Pig Zombie: Cruise Ship Massacre in 3-D." Leo grinned. "Hungry hogs on the high seas."

- "Leo, I don't want you wasting your brain, your money, or your time on that trash. You are not going to see Pig Zombies. End of discussion." Tasha stated.

- "Well, but..." The son tried.

- "Uh-uh!" His mother cut him off.

- "Can I..." He tried again, but Tasha intimated a buzzing sound. "Glad to see we were able to talk this out." The Dooley boy said, sarcastically.

Adam, Bree, and Chase walked in.

- "Leo, I know you want to be a superhero, but that's the worst costume ever." The tall guy mocked.

- "I was cleaning the bathroom, so I could get some money to see my favorite movie. But someone who shall remain nameless..." Leo, dramatically, looked over at Tasha, who waved from the couch. Chase, sweetly, waved back at his mother. "Won't let me go."

- "Wait a minute. You get paid money just for cleaning stuff?" The genius boy asked, excited.

- "Oh, yeah. Most kids have chores." Tasha replied. "You clean things around the house, and then you get an allowance from your parents." She explained to the trio.

- "I want chores!" Bree, quickly, walked to her mother.

- "I want money!" Chase followed.

- "Oh, I want a big furry hat, so I can wear it to scare animals!" Adam exclaimed as he followed his siblings.

The Davenport mom looked at him, weirdly.

- "You guys can finish my chores. There's no reason for me to have money since Miss Bank-Manager put a freeze on my fun account!" Leo exclaimed, loudly and dramatically, as he walked away.

Tasha did a grimace at her son.

- "So, where should we start?" The bionic girl asked.

- "Just look around the house and see what needs to be cleaned." The mom responded and walked out of the room.

- "I got this." The tall guy lifted the couch and slightly shook it to get everything out of his between the cushions. "Oh! That's where I left my lucky floss!" He exclaimed as he took the floss off the foot of the sofa.

- "If you use that, I will hurl." Chase said, with a disgusted face.

- "And then I will clean up that hurl. Ka-ching!" The oldest started using the floss, making his siblings look at him, in pure disgust.

There is no way, we are related. The genius thought.

Adam, Bree, and Chase cleaned the entire living room, dining room and kitchen. The genius boy was holding his sister's legs as she used her super speed in her arms to clean the floor.