two.

Sunday, 26th January 2014

The next morning, fake Donald and the bionic trio arrived in a dark place.

- "So, this is where we'll be hiding out from the FBI. What do you think?" He smiled.

- "I think we should update our tetanus shots." Bree replied.

- "Hey, where are Leo, mom and Mads?" Chase asked. "I thought you said they'd be here."

- "Yeah, I kind of lied about that." The man pressed a button on the side of his neck and his face change to back to himself. "Guess who?" He chuckled.

No way! The genius boy frowned.

- "Whoa! Awesome mask, Dad!" Adam exclaimed. "He looks just like his evil brother who captured us."

- "That is his evil brother." The bionic girl replied.

- "And he did just capture us." The mission leader added.

- "Oh! Good one. I did not see that coming." The tall guy said.

Douglas smirked, proudly.

- "I don't get it. I thought you were an ice cube in Dad's warehouse. How did you get out?" Chase asked.

- "I had a little help." The evil genius replied.

- "It doesn't matter. We'll destroy this rat trap just like your last one." The Davenport girl said.

- "Yeah, thanks for that. I didn't even have time to back up my music. Twenty years of up-tempo jazz, gone!" Douglas yelled.

- "Yeah? Well, I know something else that's about to be gone." The genius boy smirked.

- "Yeah. Let's get his reggae, too." The eldest sibling nodded.

- "Get him!" Bree yelled.

- "Now!" The evil genius ordered. A masked figure emerged and electrocuted the bionic trio, knocking them unconscious. "Told you I had a little help." He chuckled, and gently, tapped the man's chest. The masked man glared at him. "Sorry, babe." He stepped back.

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

Later, the bionic trio regained consciousness with Douglas standing over them.

- "Wakey-wakey. Eggs and bac-y." He said. "Actually, it's just an expression. All we have to eat around here are nuts, berries and... the occasional barbecued iguana."

- "Taunting us with non-existent breakfast foods? You really are evil!" Adam yelled. "But I will take that barbecued iguana."

- "Wait! Who was that guy?" Chase asked.

- "Oh, that's right. You haven't been formally introduced to my partner-slash-boyfriend." The evil genius said.

Boyfriend? The genius boy frowned. Okay, Mads keeping THIS secret from us is fine. It definitely wasn't her place to say his sexuality.

- "Krane, come say hi to the kids." Douglas added.

- "Wait, now we have three dads?" The tall guy questioned.

The masked figure emerged.

- "After I was booted from Davenport Industries, I needed cash to continue my research. Luckily, I found a billionaire who believed in me." The evil genius explained. "Say hello to my lover, colleague, benefactor, and all-around bad guy, Victor Krane."

- "Why is he wearing a mask?" The eldest sibling asked. The man took off his mask, revealing a horribly disfigured face. "Ugh." He frowned, in disgust.

- "Babe, I have got to get you into a dermatologist." Douglas said.