Chapter 6

As they continue their travel around this strange world, the team are preoccupied in settling the infuriated Weiss down, following after her.

Ruby: "I know you're frustrated, Weiss. But this is going a bit far."

Blake: "Remaining cautious is fine and all but, it doesn't excuse your behavior."

Yang: "Yeah, you can't keep being suspicious over everything and everyone."

Still irritated, the Schnee snaps back at them.

Weiss: "So the one running this tournament also doesn't count?"

But Y/N cuts in and replies back.

Y/N: "That's not what they're saying, Weiss. Ugh, look, you're just going to end up overexerting yourself at this point."

Weiss: "I certainly am not."

The heiress and Y/N have a little stare down until Ruby cuts in, trying to calm her down again.

Ruby: "Weiss, in situations like this, we have to remain calm and composed. You should know that."

Weiss: "Oh, I'm doing my utmost best in that regard, but so far we have found no other keystones, we don't know how long we've been here, we still haven't found some sort of an escape route..."

Yang: "I mean, we were just brought here against our will so..."

The heiress just continues her rant regardless.

Weiss: "And every person we come across ends with us fighting them and getting no new information out of them. We have made no progress whatsoever. We still don't even know how many keystones we need to get."

After hearing all of that, the tied-up Y/N interjects.

Y/N: "I'm sure we will. You just gotta have faith in yourselves."

Ruby: "And as a team."

Blake: "We understand your irritation, Weiss. But you're acting out of line right now."

Yang: "Yeah, you just need to cool your jets."

Weiss: "This isn't the time for that."

Y/N: "Well, it's not like there's a time limit here or anything."

Ruby: "Yeah, so we have all the time we need."

Female Announcer: "She's right, you know."

Y/N: "What about me?"

Female Announcer: "You all can take your time as much as you like so long as you follow the rules."

Y/N: ("Tch, ignoring me again... no... no... focus on the Ice Queen problem.")

Hearing this, the cat Faunus gives a deadpan look.

Blake: "Gee, thanks."

Yang: "At least we got a bit of information."

However, the unsatisfied Schnee remarks.

Weiss: "Well, that's still not enough. We need more than that."

Ruby: "Weiss, please-Huh?"

Y/N: "What is it, Ruby?"

The rest of the team follow their leader's gaze as they soon spot a gray-haired woman with pale blue eyes dancing slowly in front of a small lake not too far from them.