catorce - 14

@LosAngel

Things were amazing with Kian and Jc... and Hazey and Wishbone and Yoda and Tag and the newest addiction, my little hedgehog Pud. It was an impulse purchase, plus I'd wanted one for a while. I was gonna be seventeen in a little less than a week, it was like an early birthday present to myself!

I was sitting on my bed scrolling through my Twitter feed, replying to tweets and such, when I noticed an ongoing trend of hashtags:
#CongratsAngeles
#1MilAngel
#ANGELESHIT1MILLION

What...

I quickly and rather viciously opened a new tab and logged into my YouTube channel. Oh my god! It was true; I'd hit one million susbribers. I jumped straight up on my bed with my hands in the air and screamed. My knuckles punched the ceiling unintentionally, and I screamed again and shook my hands off. Then I started cheering and jumping around on my mattress.

"Angeles what the fuck?!" Jc burst in and yelled. Kian followed, looking confused and a little worried.

"I hit one mil!" I cried. "I hit one million subscribers!"

They both started yelling and screaming just like me. I jumped off the bed and Kian caught me. My legs wrapped around his waist and my arms snacked around his neck. He spun me around in circles holding me and screamed in that high pitched voice.

"Angeles oh my god!" Jc screamed.

I kind of slithered off Kian and next jumped into Jc's arms, hugging him tightly.

"I'm so happy!" I cried. "I'm crying oh my..."

"Aw Angel don't cry," Jc said to me.

"Did you guys react like this when you hit one million?" I asked. I flopped down onto my bed and wiped under my eyes. Somewhere in the mess of screaming and jumping and excitement I'd shed a few tears. Tears of joy!

--

"Hey guys!
So it's been a week, and that means time for me to make another video.
So that's what I'm doing...
Right now...
Let's do it..."

"APOTASIE!"

"KIAN!"

He threw himself onto the bed behind me, bouncing up and then latching himself around my body.

"What are you doing?"

"Jc left, I'm bored."

"So crash Angeles' video was the only answer?"

"Yes!"

"Ugh whatever, you can't be part of it, you can't just sit there and... do... you know...
Stuff..."

"O-KAY!"

"O-Kay!
Today since I'm kinda lazy..
Like every other single day..
I'm just gonna do a home video and play some truth or dare with you guys."

"Whop!"

"Kian sh!
So just tweet me using the hashtag T&DAngel and I'll answer your truths and do your dares.
Go!"

"It sounds like your hashtag is T and Dangle!"

We both laughed.

"Got one!
'At LosAngel; is it true your a virgin?'"

"OOH!"

"False!
I am in fact NOT virgin anymore. It's been a long time actually."