treinta y cinco - 35

@LosAngel

"Angeles, you cannot be serious!" Lia said fiercely. "Kian does want to be with Andrea, they hate each other! And if not, it's Andrea who wants Kian with her, but Kian wants you."

"Lia, you and Andrea were best friends," I said exasperated.

"So that makes me an enemy?" she yelled. "Angeles, I don't trust her, she lies and she's crazy. I dropped her when Kian did. You are one of my best friends now, and fuck Drew! She's got you thinking this so you'll end things with Kian. Maybe she's trying to get with him, but Kian won't leave you. Angeles, he loves you!"

"I have to go," I said, trying to pry away from her. My head was whirling. "I need to see Kian."

"Angeles, go see Kian," she said. "But please, for the love of god, don't worry about this anymore. It means nothing. It won't change anything between you two. What you have with Kian, it's better than what Andrea and he had."

I nodded, barely comprehending. I just wanted to leave. I wanted to go home.

When I got home, I wanted to be anywhere else. I fully understood what Lia had said to me outside the cafe, but it still lingered in my mind. It made me nauseous, the thought of Kian leaving me. Maybe that's just how much in love with him I was.

I finally left my car and went inside.

"Angel?" Kian called. Everything dropped. "Is that you babe?"

"Y-yeah," I called back shakily.

I saw him walk around the corner and stand a few feet in front of me.

"You okay?" he asked, clearly concerned.

"I'm fine," I spat and strut by, towards my room.

"Wow, hey," he protested. I heard him follow. "Angel, what happened?"

"Nothing," I said dryly.

"Clearly," he said sarcastically. I turned around and glared at him. He was actually making me angry, and now he could tell. "Angeles, what's the matter with you?"

"What's the matter with me?" I cried. I paused and bit my lip hardly between my teeth, quivering with anxiety and the feeling of betrayal. "I have been lied to and completely used!"

I left, brushing by him closely. He tried grabbing my arm, but I shook out of him grip. I wanted to leave again, go take Tag out for a walk, get some space between Kian and I.

I got to the TV room when Kian cut in front of me and blocked me from moving in any direction.

"What do you mean?" Kian said.

I huffed deeply.

"I mean you don't really love me! I'm just some con you're using!"

There... I said it...

"Where the hell did you get that idea?" he was fuming now. Come to think of it, I'd never seen him so angry.

"Kian, think about it," I said more softly. "Everything with us becoming a couple, and you expressing your love for me, has all been done while we were filming a video, and then posted on YouTube."

He was frowning.

"Who else has YouTube? Your clearly jealous ex Andrea Russett," I added.

Kian completely lost it in front of me. His hands came up to his head and he fisted locks of his hair through his fingers. He looked as if he were going to scream, but he made no sound.

"Tell me right now Kian, do you miss her?" I cried, my voice cracking and my eyes stinging with tears. "Do you want to be with her?"

"No!" he yelled, taking me by surprise. "Angeles, no. No, I do not miss her, no I do not want to be with her, and no, I do not love her. I love you."