veintiocho - 28

@LosAngel

Ever since Kian and I started dating, I seemed to meet more and more fans on the street... and always while I was with Kian! It had happened before, where we'd go out and be recognized by teenage girls wanting to chat and take pictures. But up until now I didn't care if they asked for a kiss on the cheek or got a little touchy feely with him. Now it unsettled me a little, but we'd only been official for three days. It was just fresh in my mind that Kian and I were now boyfriend and girlfriend!

I'd also been receiving a remarkable amount of what I called "friendly-fire" threats. Basically, girls just warning me that if I didn't treat Kian with love and respect, they'd hunt me down and beat me! Kian told me he was getting the same thing. Angel fans were telling him that I was to be treated like a queen if he wanted to live a long and prosperous life, and it wasn't me he had to worry about if he didn't!

I received minimal actual hate. Some girls indirectly tweeted me about how Kian deserved better. The ones that hurt most were the awful broads who brought up my suicidal past. It was behind me, why couldn't they understand?

I'd kind of moved downstairs with Kian in his room as well. I liked the seclusion of his room always, and now it was partially shared between us. Kian still liked referring to it as "his room" when it came to foreplay however! I wouldn't take that away from him.

I was sitting in one of his shirts and a pair of boyshort panties atop of his bed while I scrolled through Twitter on my laptop. I felt no guilt when stealing his clothes nowadays. Not that I ever did!

He was at his desk editing. It reminded me of my own duties; it was Sunday and I still hadn't even filmed my videos for Tuesday. Meet the queen of procrastination!

"Ki-an!" I whined.

"Ye-es..." he answered in the same tone. Haha... so funny!

"I have to film," I explained. "But I don't know what to film," I carried on. But he remained focused on his own work. "What should I film?"

"I don't know," he replied.

"Give me some ideas," I ordered.

"Challenge, tag or talk?" he asked.

"Tag and talk are the same," I pointed out.

He finally turned around and looked at me. I couldn't help but smile when I realized his annoyance, then broke out into small bursts of giggles.

"I'm trying to help you," he said, himself trying not to laugh. "Do you not see that?"

"No, I do," I assured. "I was just making a point. Also, I choose sit-down."

"Sit-down!" Kian suddenly exclaimed. Tag and Hazel were lying on the floor, and they both pelted up at Kian's outburst. "That's the word I was looking for!"

I smiled.

"Okay, um..." Kian hummed.

"I just don't know which ones I haven't done yet," I told him.

"Do some research, you'll find something," he said turning around in his chair again.

"Okay babe!" I said mockingly and jokingly.

"Okay BABE!" he yelled back. I laughed

"Hi guys, it's Angeles.
Angeles Singer coming to you with a boring sit-down video because she's lazy!
Got my hoodie, and my knee socks, and some coffee, and I'm ready to talk to you guys about tat-toos!
So basically I had to search far and wide for a tag I haven't done yet.
I feel like it's bad that I had trouble finding a tag video to make, it means I haven't done a lot of challenges in my FIVE YEARS ON THE YOUTUBE!
None the less, I'll start doing more challenges soon, because they are fun to film.
Plus Kian and Jc love participating in challenge videos!
Right Kian?"