Emilia Lhati

The Finnish Nightfall Scientist

Doctor Emilia Lhati

A Finnish Paleontologist and former member of Nightfall Program, Emilia Lhati received her PhD in Paleontology Linguistics from Helsinki almost a year before the events of Nightfall. She turned down a seven figure contract with the NSA and instead decided to "dig holes in the jungle". In an interview, she revealed that she was born with a rare neurological condition, which allowed her brain to process complex patterns into a code or language. Because of this condition, she was known as a natural code breaker. Because of her publicity, Lhati was brought out to the Nightfall Program's in Alaska by David Archer to study the Cryptid specimens he retrieved from Colorado. Lhati had spent months at the Nightfall facility learning about the Cryptid species. During her time there, Archer and the other members of the project denied her questions she wanted answers to. After four months of learning the origins of Cryptids, Archer tasked her with the decoding of the Ark, an obsidian stone carved with Cryptid glyphs found at the Colorado colony after the outbreak. After weeks of insomnia caused by her devotion to decode the obelisk, Archer unveiled his newest creation, the monstrous , causing Emilia to fear the true intentions of Nightfall. Giving into her suspicions, she breached the facility's location to the U.S. government, begging them to put an end to the group's work.

Her looks:

Emilia: How much time do  think you have before you're on your knees, begging me to let you die?

Emilia: How much time do think you have before you're on your knees, begging me to let you die?

Voiced by Kana Ueda (Jap)